Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, I don't know why. But then I opened my eyes and saw Harvey and remembered why I was so happy. I checked my phone to see if i had any messages. I had one from Megan it said; Hope you had a good sleep, I'm not mad at you, caitlin is tho, so if I was you stay wherever you are for a while. I was so happy Megan wasn't mad at me but I had to make up with caitlin soon. I got out of Max's bed and dressed up. "Hey Harley, what you doing here?" Jenna asked when I walked into the Kitchen. I decided not to tell her about what happened between me and my friends. I will tell her once we are better friends. "Oh umm I didn't have a place to stay last night so Harvey offered me to sleep here." I answered. Jenna laughed a then walked away. Dobby and Dylan were just surprised to see me. "Why don't we all go to the hospital today to see Max?", Dobby asked. We all agreed. About an hour later we all left to go to the hospital. Max was very happy to see us. But we weren't allowed to visit him for another hour. So we all waited. "Harley can l talk to you for a second?" Harvey asked. "Sure" I said "ooo where are you two lovebirds going?", Jenna asked laughing. Honestly I was getting kinda annoyed with Jenna's jokes but I kinda liked it. Harvey and I walked into a park. "Jenna is getting a little annoying with her jokes don't you think?" I said. He looked at me and smiled and said "Well I don't know if they are really jokes" I didn't know what he meant but he leant over and kisses me. It was such a magical kiss.