Chapter 11

I was really confused about what Harvey's sister had said but she's not going to stop me from seeing Harvey. Maybe she's just a bit overprotective? And maybe if she get to know me she'd like me? I would ask Harvey tomorrow about her when I finally get to see him.

I didn't sleep good last night either. But when I woke up I didn't really think about how much sleep I've had. Harvey's family went to a hotel last night and weren't here yet. So I didn't have to worry about his family. I went to Harvey's room. When he saw me he had a really big smile on his face. "Hey", i said. I didn't really know what to do but I really wanted to give him a hug so I did that hehe! We both didn't really know what to say so we just laughed. "So you want to take me on a date?" He said. "You heard that!!?" I said shocked. "No the nurse told me. She said you was talking pretty loud." I laughed and felt a little embarrassed. "So what happened to you when you was unconscious?", I asked I wanted to talk to make the situation a little less awkward. "It kinda felt like a dream. I felt really weird. I didn't realise what was going on with me and I couldn't remember what I did. And I heard a loud noise then I woke and well I saw you.", he said. We talked a little then his family came back to the hospital. "Hi I am Harvey's mum" a women behind me said "you must be Harley." "Yes, Yes I am." I said. I expect Harvey's mum to be mad at me just like his sister was but she was really nice. We talked for a while. Then Harvey's sister with their dad and other brother came into the room his sister gave me a weird look. I didn't want to talk to her again and I was feeling really tired so I just left and went back to where I was staying.