Chapter 13

"Is caitlin coming" Max asked.
"Yes they are both coming." I wondered why Max didn't just tell me he had a crush on her. It was really obvious that he does. Max and caitlin would be a cute couple. I should ask caitlin what she think of him.
"Harley!" Dylan yelled.
"Hahaha sorry" I said. " I was just thinking of..."
Then I was interrupted by the door bell.
"Wow they was fast," Jenna said.
But it wasn't them it was Harvey. We all opened the door and screamed " Welcome Home! " Harvey has a huge smile on his face and hugged us all.
"We are all going to watch a movie tonight and you can choose" said Dobby " but not a scary one because I hate those" he added.
We all laughed because we all knew Dobby hated scary movies. We all helped Harvey pick a film to watch and then they door bell rang again.
"must be Caitlin and Megan I'll go answer the door" I said getting up.
"Nooo! I'll get it" said Max sprigging up and ran too the door. Harvey and I looked at each other and laughed as I sat back down. Harvey also knew Max had a crush on Caitlin.
We all was sat in our seats and started the movie.
I was sitting next to Max and Harvey. We watched a romantic/ sad movie. Dylan,Max, and Me didn't really watch the movie we just made jokes at Jenna, Dobby, Caitlin and Megan. It just made it funny.
"I'm kinda hungry," harvey said. " I think I'm going to go make so popcorn anyone else want some" he added and we all agreed. I went to go help him.
"Have you ever made popcorn" I asked.
"Umm... no" he said and we both laughed.
"Normally Dobby does it"
"I shouldn't be hard right?" I said.
"No we can do this," he said and laughed.
"So I think we just throw it in the pan and wait" Harvey said.
"Let's just do that then" I said.
We talked for a while and didn't really play much attention to the popcorn but then it started to smell. Harvey turned it off and we both then laughed again. A popcorn then fell on the floor and Harvey picked it up. He then went on one knee and said "Harley do you wanna go out with me?"
I replied with "hmm I'll have to think about it."
A sudden change fell upon Harvey and he didn't seem so happy. I then bursted out laughing.
"Omg Yes harvey obviously I will."
He looked at me getting up and smiled.
I then gave him the biggest hug.