chapter 19

"we're here!" Harvey said. He took of my blindfold. i saw a small airport. "what are we doing here?" i asked. "Skydiving" he said with a smile on his face. i really didn't want to skydive know what to say to Harvey he looks so happy. He grabbed my hand and and we walked to the instructors, i was shaking like crazy but he then said " don't worry okay we are doing this together" and smiled. That made me  feel a little better but i was still very scared. i tried to play attention to the instructor but i was to scared. Harvey was really excited and had a huge smile on his face. After 15 minutes we went in the plane. My heart was beating so fast. Harvey was holding my hand "Are you ready?" the instructors asked. "yes" we both said. And harvey and i jumped out the plane. Well Harvey jumped i fell. I was very scared floating through the air but it was also very fun. Harvey was holding my hand and it felt like we were floating. We got down safely. "That was amazing!" i said. "Omg it was!" Harvey screamed. i hugged him then we kissed. i was kinda glad we were back on the ground though. After that we got pizza and went to the beach. I hadn't thought of tom all day. And then when harvey brought me home i remembered what tom said. i wanted to say something to harvey but i was scared for his reaction.