chapter 16

"BOO!" max and caitlin and then started laughing.
"You guys were really scared haha," max said. "i wasn't scared Dobby was" Harvey laughed. Max and Caitlin couldn't stop laughing. Harvey and Dobby were kinda annoyed so we just walked back inside. Harvey and i told Dobby that we think Max has a huge crush on Caitlin and the she had one on him. "OMG, we have to tell Max" Dobby said.  "Yeah but i like kinda promised cait i wouldn't tell him," i said. "I'll go talk to him" harv said. Harvey walked over to Max. "I wanna hear what he says" Me and Dobby says at the same time laughing. Then we walked after Harvey and hide behind the couch. "Hey Max," harvey said. "hi" he replied "Caitlin and I got you all good," he continued with a big smile "Caitlin is funny, she came up with the idea to scare someone". "Alri Max it's really obvious that you like Caitlin" Harvey said. "N-No i don't" max said but it was such a lie. "It's sooooo obvious Max you dip dop" Harvey laughed. "Alright yes yes yes i dooooo, i have a big crush on her," Max said smiling. "YESSS! you know she likes you too!" harvey said. "Wait? What? Really?" max said in shock. "Yeah, She told Harley, You gotta ask her out bro" Harvey said. "I know but like Harvey i don't know how," Max replied. Then Dobbys who was sitting on his knees fell on the ground. I laughed so hard. "What are you guys doing behind here?!?!" Max said "Did you hear me talking to Harvey?" he added. "Nooooo!" me and dobby said at the same time but was so unbelievable. "Yeah we did but it's okay because now we can help you!" Dobby said.