💞Chapter eight💞

We get to the house. Ace is on the game, and Kaliyah is laying on his lap. I go sit on the far end of the couch and take my shoes off. "Best friend. This nigga just too me that they are basically holing us hostage" she say. "No we not. Just think of it as a place tat you can't leave until Boss says so" Ace says. "Thats what being held hostage is dumbs" Trevon says. "Look. We keepin y'all safe. We just on't want y'all getting kidnaped of worse because we not on it 24\7" Trevon says. "So until Boss says y'all can leave, ya gon be stuck here" Ace says. 

Me an Kaleyah roll our eyes. "Lets go best friend" Kaleyah says. "Gladly" i say looking at Trevon. We walk up to her room and sit on the bed. "Im scared" she says looking at her fingers. "Honestly, i am too" i say. "I have to show you something" i tell her. "Ok" she says. I show her the message i got earlier. "Nigga what the fuck. did you show tre" she says worried. I shake my head no. "Bitch why the fuck not" she says. "Because i don't want this to get worse than they already are" i say. "You aint scared of whats got happen if you don't tell" she asks. "I honestly don't know" i say getting up. "Im gonna go get out of my outside clothes and get in the shower" i say. "Love you" she says. "I love you too" i say walking out. 

I get into the room and see Trevon sitting on the edge of the bed playing 2k20. I walk past him and go into the closet and then to the bathroom. Then i turn the water on and get it.

I get out the shower, lotion up, and get dressed.

I walk out of the bathroom lay next to Trevon and laid my head on his lap

I walk out of the bathroom lay next to Trevon and laid my head on his lap. "Whats wrong mamas" he asks me. "nothing" i say groggy. He continues to plat the game. "Not to be disrespectful, but what the fuck is yo hair doin" he asks laughing. "fuck you" i say. "I'm hungry" i say whining. 

"Nigga. i can't cook" he says. "And I'm not about to" i say. He turns the game off and starts to play in my hair. "Imma just call uncle marcus" i say. He nods. "Why didn't you tell me about that text" he asks. oh shit. "What text" i ask playing dumb. "Stop tryna play dumb Yaz" he says irritated. I stay silent."I didn't want everything to become worse that it already is" i say. He rolls his eyes. "You actions is stupid as fuck" he says picking up his phone. "How" i ask with an attitude. "You not tellin me when you gettin a threat, is stupid as hell" he says.

"Lokk Trevon. All this threading to be killed shit is new to me. Im just trine defuse some of the mutha fuckin situation" i say. "Okay but you have to understand my part. How  am i supposed ta make sure you good, if you don't tell me about shit like this" he says irritated. I roll my eyes and plop on the bed. "Just stop talking to me right now Tre" i say irritated. "Nah bruh. we finna talk about this shit" he say putting the controller down. I turn towards him and look him in the eyes. 

"Look. If i feel unsafe or severally threatened, i will tell you, Ace, and uncle Marcus" i say. He nods his head. "Now if you'll excuse me, i need some lemon juice" i say getting up. "The fuck you need lemon juice fa" he asks confused. "To drink...duh" i say. He chuckles and starts to play the game again.

I walk to the kitchen and see Kaliyah sitting criss cross on the counter scrolling on her phone. Lord Jesus. 😂😂. "Kaleyah. What are you doing" i ask with my hand on my hip. She looks up. "Ace wouldn't get off the fuckin game" she says. "Babe. That still doesn't explain why you are on the counter" i say. She shrugs her shoulders. I grab my container of lemon juice and walk out the kitchen. I go up too the room. Trevon is still playing the game so i just lay down and start scrolling through Instagram. 

"I'm still stuck on the fact that you drink lemon juice like its fuckin normal" he says laughing. "Nigga its good as fuck" i say laughing. "I'm sorry fa yellin at you mamas" he says. "It's okay vonnie" i say. "I wanna watch netflix" i say sitting up. "We not finna watch nunna that gay shit" he says. "What are you talking about" i say dying laughing. "That 'On My Block' shit" he says. "Jamal is gay. He fucks garden gnomes. Jasmine is mental. Ruby was pussy whipped. And Monse edges look like funeral home curtains" he says irritated. I start laughing even more. Why he gotta do my peoples like that. "If we watchin somethin imma pick it" he says. 

"No scary shit" i say. "Pussy" he mumbles. "Nigga i will beat the fuck outta you" i say seriously. "Come do it ma" he says standing up. "Nigga you don't want these prolems" i say. "Come on" he says. I hop off the bed and walk up to him. My head stops below his chest. I took up at him damn near breaking my neck. "Why are you so tall nigga damn" i say stepping back. "Whatchu tryna do me" he asks. "Never mind. I don't want no problems" i say sitting back down. 

I lay down and he lays in between my legs. He puts on Insidious 2. "Noooooo vonnie" i whine. "Don't worry mamas. I gotchu" he says. 

After that, i dose off to sleep