💞Chapter twenty-seven💞

Go back and read chapter 26

"WHAT?!" Everyone, except or Kaleyah, says. "Lying ass bitch" Larry, Shanice nigga says. "Whatch put wit that bitch word" vonnie says. "If I don't?" Larry asks. "Imma have to ass spread across America" vonnie says.

"Why are you lyin so much" Shanice says. "I suggest you shut up because I have your nasty ass nudes. Anyways, continue" Kaleyah says to Shanice then turning back to us.

"Bitch swear she talkin shit" La'Keshia says. "Bitch and you swear you smell good" Jaylen says.

"I have proof. You wanna see it?" I ask. "Yes Liar" Shanice says.

Thatnigga.Larry_ replied to your story

😍😍😍😍 

Babyface_Yazmyn.

Thanks.

Thatnigga.Larry_

You gotta man? 👀

Babyface_Yazmyn

Yes. Bye.

Thatnigga.Larry_

Well we can be friends

Babyface_Yazmyn

I don't like people. No thank you

Thatnigga.Larry_

Why bbg, I can do you better than any nigga can.

Babyface_Yazmyn

My nigga kill people . No thank you.

"It just gets more desperate from there" I say. "That's sad" Jaylen says laughing. "Ole boy goin out sad" Ace says laughing too.

"Bae you good" I ask Trevon. "I'm straight" he says standing up. "First of all. Me and Yazmyn are for life. And this shit was the last straw. You been irking my nerves since you got here. So you can take yo long forehead ass out the door" vonnie says.

"You think you big and bad huh" Larry says tryna look bold. "I fear no one. Especially not no nigga named Larry" Vonnie says laughing.

Larry quickly pulls out a pistol. "You scared of me now" Larry asks. "Nope" vonnie says.

I know this toxic, but this just makes him even more fine. "You think you bold huh? Pull the trigger. Let's see whatchu really bout" vonnie says.

Kaleyah runs out then runs back in with the adults.

"Vonnie baby. Back up" I say soothingly. "Nah. Nigga think he so big and bad. Pull the trigger" he says. "Larry move away from him" Layla says. "I'm fina blow this boy brains out. On god" Larry says.

"How you gon blow my brains out with the gun on safety" vonnie says. "Oh so you really gotta death wish huh" Larry says taking the safety off.

"Baby. Let's just go for a walk okay. Just please walk away" I beg. "All yall get the fuck outta my house" Mommy says. "Trevon. Walk away. Now" Daddy says. He smacks his lips. "I betchu it ain't even loaded" vonnie says.

"Baby let's just go please" I beg. He starts to walk away and punches Larry on the side of his hear. He blacks out.

"Do some shit like that again yo ass will be 6ft under nigga" vonnie says to him. "Bae let's go" I say grabbing him.

"I'm leaving out this ugly ass house" Layla says. "Okay bitch. Let's get something straight. The house. Ain't ugly. You must got this confused the the refrigerator box you call a house" Kaleyah says.

"I'm starting to get irritated. Everyone go. You ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell up outta here" daddy says in the mic.

Everyone starts mumbling. Mom steps up to the mic. "In a nicer gotdamn way, the baby shower has taken a turn. It would just be a better idea to go the hell home" she says.

"That was such a nicer way" daddy says sarcastically. "Negro get in the house" mom says hitting him upside the head.

10 minutes later

Everyone is gone and vonnie and I are in our room. "You are not invincible Trevon. If he would have pulled that trigger, you would be dead" I tell him.

He walks around thinking that nothing can happen to him and I hate it.

"Yaz, he wasn't gonna pull the trigger" he says nonchalantly as he scrolls through his phone. I snatch his phone out of his hands and then he grabs mine and gets on it.

"Bruh. Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying" I ask frustrated. "Don't 'bruh' me. And yes bae I'm paying attention" he answers.

I toss his phone to him and roll my eyes. "You're irking me right now" I say. "Yazmyn. Please don't roll yo eyes at me, you don't wanna go down that road" he says.

"The hell you gon do" I say.

"I think you forgot who the fuck i am. Let me remind you. Lay back and take these pants off" he says holding me by my throat.

Damn. Damn. Damn.