💞Chapter twenty💞

We just gon skip to Thanksgiving dinner since I'm posting it late

"I aint finna sit my her" vonnie says. We are now tryna sit him down but it's in between me and Shanice. "Vonnie please" i say. He rolls his eyes and sits down. Shanice chuckles. "Thank you honey bunches" i say.

"Let's pray over the food" momma says. We all hold hands.

"Dear lord. Please bless the food that we are able to receive and bless the food that prepared it. Lord please let this dinner go by smooth. Because im ready for these people to get the fuck. Asap. Amen" mommy says.

"AMEN" Kaleyah says. We all start fixin plates and vonnie fixes ours.

I squirm and smile

I squirm and smile. We start eating. "So you kids live here" Aunt Shanita asks pointin at Ace and Vonnie. "Yeah" Ace says. "Why" Pedophile asks. "Because they can. Next" daddy says.

"How did you get him" Shanice asks. "Stop askin them dumb ass questions bruh" JayJay says. "Im just still not believing it" she says back. "Nobody wants a ran through bitch. I mean. She prolly willingly fucked him and got knocked up" she says. "SHANICE" aunt Shanita yells.

"Its true" she says shrugging. "Look. I've been quite for too fuckin long. You need shut the fuck up. What happened to me was torture. And you deadass jokin about it. Say one more thing, imma have ya body spread across Mexico" i tell her.

"PERIOD SIS" JayJay says. "Gay ass" vonnie mumbles.

"Anywho i do we have other questions because i am gettin sick and tired of ya broke ass, loose ass, hoe ass bitches comin fa me. Yes I was pregnant, yes i was raped but that does not define who the hell i am and who i will be. Now please, can you please get of my clit a go suck ya daddys dick" i say.

"Fiesty" my aunts pedophile ass husband mumbles. "Period bae" vonnie says kissin my cheek. "Ugh" the girls say.

We start eating again. I text my mom.

To MommyBear💞🤰🏾: Are you gonna tell the family about the biscuit?

From MommyBear💞🤰🏾: I dont like the energy. Imma tell them later.

"Who you textin" vonnie asks. "Nunya" i say. "If issa nigga bustin a cap in you and him" he says. "Its my momma nigga. Chill" i say. He rolls his eyes.

"Im deadass bae" he says. I laugh and continue eatin. "Whats funny" Layla asks. "Nunya freakin business girl. Getchu a real relationship and you might know" vonnie says.

Dinner ends and everyone goes in their separate spaces. "Bae can you feel ya legs" vonnie asks. "Yeah. The burns just really hurt" i say. "So you can feel in between ya legs" he asks. "Yeah" i say scrollin through my feed.

"Open up" he says. "Oh hell no"

Hey Yaul wassup. Im sorry for the late postin. I've just had writers block along with writting the new book. But I'm back on my shit so be ready.