💞Chapter eleven💞

Kaleyah POV

The truck speeds off with Yazmyn inside. 

I run in the house. "THEY TOOK HER" i yell crying. "Whatchu talkin bout" Dad says. "Demarcus took Yazmyn" i say. All the color drains from every bodys face. "H-How" Jaylen says. "T-T-They grabbed me but she said that this is all her f-fault and to take her instead. S-So they dropped me and took her" i say through the tears. "My b-baby" Momma says starting to cry. Uncle Marcus, Ace, Trevon, Daddy, and Jaylen have an unreadable expression on they face. "We gon go find out where the fuck got my daughter" Daddy says walking out the door. The rest of them follow. I go sit next to momma. 

"They t-took my sister" i say crying. She gives me a tight hug. "We're gonna get her back" she says rocking.

Trevon POV

We get to the trap and get out. Bosses walk in and call everybody in the main room. 

"YA DIRTY ASS NIGGAS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPIN TABS ON THE OTHER NIGGAS. NOW MY DAUGHTER IS GONE. IF MY DAUGHTER AINT FOUND IN 12 HOURS, EVERYONE WILL BE IN A BODY BAG" Devon, Yazzy's Dad, yells. 

If my baby ends up dead. I will burn the whole damn city down.

Yazmyn's POV

I wake up in a dark room chained to something. "Finally. She's awake" i hear a voice say. They turn on a light. I see a man with a whip in one and and a red hot pole in the other. "So you the sexy huh thing my son been wantin" he says. I just look at him with pure disgust. "SON" he yells. "SHE AWAKE" he yells smirking at me. Demarcus walks down smiling. "You can have ya time with her first pops" he says looking at me. 

He walks back upstairs. The man puts the whip and pole down, and walks towards me. "I'm finna have so much fun witchu" he says says pulling down my shorts. "Don't touch me" i say moving away from him.  "Who you talking to like that bitch" he says kicking me in the face. I spit out blood. He gets my shorts down and walks away. He walks over to the pole and puts it over a big burner. He walks over to me and puts it on my leg. I let out a blood chilling scream. He laughs. This nigga is a fucking psycho. He takes to off and puts it all over my legs. "P-P-Please stop" i say screaming and crying. "This is all your fault you fat, good fa nothin bitch" he says. 

He finally stops and starts punching me over and over again all over my body. 

"Son. Your turn" he yells. Demarcus walk back downstairs. "Have fun son" his dad says walking out. He walks towards me. "I bet you tight" he says. "P-Please don't" i say weakly. He opens my legs and pushes himself inside of me. I scream as i feel something rip. 

After he finally stops, i feel myself going numb.

Trevon POV

It's been a little over 4 hours since they took her. Jaylen is in the surveillance room looking over the cameras from the safe house. Marcus and Devon left back to the safe house. Me and Ace are the the other surveillance room looking over the cameras from the streets. "I FOUND SOMETHING" Jaylen yells. We run to the room. "I got a license plate" he says. 

We call up the Bosses. They said they was on they way.

I just want my baby back man.