💞Chapter fifteen💞

Trevon POV

2:14am

6 days since the the incident

"Please stop" Yazmyn whimpers in ha sleep. "I cant take it any more. It hurts" she whines. "Baby" i say shakin her. "Please" she says. "Baby get up. Its just a dream" i say. She gets up and flinches. 

"Chill mama. Its just me" i say. She lets out a deep breath and lays back. She been havin  these bad ass dreams fa  4 days now. "Pooh i dont feel good" she groans. "I know mama. The doctor said you got be in intense pain fa 2 months" i tell her.

"No i feel like I'm gonna---" before she finishes, she tilts to the side of the bed and throws up. "Aw shit" i say gettin up. I turn on the light and see Yaz lookin pale. "Pooh. My stomach hurts" she says. This is the fourth time she thrown up since she been back. "Baby imma go get Kaleyah okay" i tell her. 

"Please dont leave me" she says. "Yazmyn listen. You sweatin and you just threw up. You cant bathe yaself. Imma ask Kaleyah can do it, because you never let me" i tell her. "Be quick" she says. I walk to Kaleyah and Ace room and see the cuddlin lookin at Friday. "Kaleyah i need you ta help me with Yazmyn" i tell her. "And Ace, meeting" i say turning to him. They both get up. 

I get erbody up and the niggas go ta the living room, and the females go ta Yazzy room. 

"Nigga why you got me up at 2:30 IN THE MORNIN" Jaylen says. "Ithinkshepregnent" i say quickly. "Huh" Ace and Boss M says. Boss D pulls out a gun and aims it at my dick. "AYE!" i yell. "You think she what?" he says walkin closer. "Listen. We aint fuck" i say backin up. 

"I think he got her pregnant" i say. He puts the gun away. "She cant have kids tho" Ace says. "That means its growin outta the tubes" Jaylen says. "She gotta have another surgery" Boss M says. "You needa go buy a pregnancy test" Boss D says to me.

"Knowin her. She not gon take it" Ace says. "Just do it" Boss D says. "We goin ta the trap" Boss M says. This shit too much. My baby can neva catch a break.

Time skip to them taking the pregnancy test

"Hurry the fuck up" Boss D says. "LOOK NERGO. ITS GONNA TAKE 14 MINUTES FA THE TEST RESULTS TA SHOW SO I DONT HAVE TO" Momma Hall yells.  Boss D just scoffs. "Damn. Gotcha ass in check" Jaylen says. He hits him upside the head. 

"Not the right time" Ace says. "Okay. Done" Moma Hall says walkin out. Kaleyah walks out behind her, helpin Yazzy walk. She puts her in the bed and we all walk out. "So. If its positive, she HAS so have another surgery" Kaleyah says. 

"If its mot, its prolly a stomach virus" Momma Hall says. "But there is a 50% chance she is...you know" Kaleyah says sadly. If my baby pregnant, them mufuckas is dead. Quick, fast, inna hurry.

13 minutes later

"Uuuuhhhhhmmmmmm. Yazzy needs ta go to the hospital Now" Kaleyah says runnin down the stairs. "Fuck you mean?" Boss D says. She throws him the pregnancy test. 

"Positive" 

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Hey hoes tricks thots and rocks. Im sorry i been gone so long I had PSATs and Homecoming 🙄 But I'm back. The book gon get better, i jus been busy. But trust me, Yazzy gon be good, back, and better😌. Next caaaaasssssseeeee 😂