💞Chapter twenty-six💞

February 29, 2020

"Bae get up" I say shaking Trevon. "Mooovvee bruh" he says. "Dont fuckin bruh me" i say. He gets up. "What do you want" he says. "Bruh I will lay yo ass out" I say. "You won't" he says.

"The baby shower is today and we need to set up. Get up" I say.  "They can wait a good 15 minutes now stop movin" he says. I plop my big face ass right back down.

One hour later

"Vonnie. It's been an hour. Get up" i say. He groans and stomps to the bathroom. He so luck I love him. I get up and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I go to my closet.

I put on a black nike sweatsuit.

"C'mon mamas" Vonnie says slapping my ass. "Bae that hurt" I say rubbing it. "Remember when you busted my lip" he asks. "That was an accident" I say. "You just did that on purpose" he says.

I look at his outfit

We walk downstairs. "Mommy can we go get our nails done before the baby shower" Kaleyah asks. "Yes. I need to go somewhere and get away from the thing" she says mean mugging daddy.

"Oh so now I'm a thing. I wasn't a thing's when I put that baby in you" he says. She scoffs. "Pops what did you bvb do to her" Jaylen asks. "She thinks I called her fat" he says. "YOU DID. YOU SAID MY FEET LOOK LIKE HOT LINKS" Mommy yells.

"Daddy! You seriously said that?" I ask. "Technically yes. But you're still beautiful" he says kissing her cheek. "You make me sick" she says. "Love you too" he says. "Aaaawwwwww" Jaylen says.

"Imma go get a hair cut" vonnie says grabbing my neck and kissing me. "I love you" I say pecking his lips. "I love you too baby" he says.

We all go our separate ways. Girls and boy.

"This child needs to come out of me" Mommy says. "I'm so huge" she says. "You're beautiful" Kaleyah says. "Well your funky ass daddy says I look like what I eat" she says. "But--" she cuts me off. "I was eating a jar of goddamn nutella at the time" she says.

"You're has fine jar of chocolate" Kaleyah says. "Get slapped" Mommy says.

We pull up to the nail salon.

"Hey Nessa" Ms. Kiyana says to my mom. "Hey Yanna" Mommy says hugging her. "Hey babies" she says to me and Kaleyah.

We go to our chair as the ladies start to do our nails.

1 hour later

We pay and walk out of the salon. Then I take a picture and send it to vonnie.

Trevon🥵🥰: Them would look good around my...nvm 😋

Boy bye.

Trevon🥵🥰:

Yo head would look good in between...nvm 😏

Trevon🥵🥰: it can be when you come back home.

🏃🏾‍♀️💨