Chapter one: For the Kids... Right?

"Come on y/n! Your loser colleagues are here to take you to Camp Crystal Lake!"

Y/n's roommate shouts up the stairs as the young twenty one year old gathered her suitcase and frantically pulled on some black high top converse sneakers.

Soon honking was heard outside the two story house.

"I'm coming!" she shouts back, tying the laces as fast as she could.

Finally pulling on a maroon over-sized sweater over her black tank top and skinny jeans, and pulling out her long jet black hair, y/n slung her backpack filled with road trip necessities over her shoulder, and ran down the stairs; her case rolling behind her, hitting each step loudly.

"Jeez pet, you really need to bring a backpack too? You're so prepared for anything huh." your  friend smirked, holding the door open for you, reaching over to fix your messy bangs. 

You met Lilith in college freshman year, you helping her study and her protecting you from harassers. You were a curvy girl so you got attention, but you were too pure for this world and couldn't stand pervs. You two became inseparable ever since she drop kicked a senior for you in the parking lot. You didn't care about her face and ear piercings or arm tattoos. You tell people you just liked her for her, and that's it. You honestly taught her style was pretty and bold. Her pink pixie cut was her halo in your eyes.

Having to go on your tippy toes, you give your best friend a big hug around her neck.
"Bye Lil, stay safe! I made you muffins and put it in the fridge. Don't catch a cold okay, it's going to rain and-"

Lilith pulled away, pushing you out the door.
"Yes, yes, thanks mom." she teased. "If they mess with you, you know my number, so call me okay!!" she shouted as y/n walked towards the large van waiting outside, waving back smiling and giving an okay signal.
"Who's a mom now Lil!" you giggled back.

After Lilith had went back inside, the white van door opened, and y/n got hit with a cloud of smoke.
"W-what the h-heck?" you coughed waving your arms around.

A man with brown shaggy hair; obviously high, glared at you.
"What took so long y/n?!-" he did an eye swoop of your body. "Damn! You get thicker every time I see you short stuff!" 
Uncomfortable, you decided to sit in the corner, away from the male with ill intentions. 
"S-sorry Rodney, I was getting my things."  You held onto your bag as a shield, and used your suit case as a seat. Considering there was no actual places to sit.

"Yeah whatever sweet cakes." Rodney said, taking another hit on the bong.

"So I guess we should get introduced!" A girl sitting in the front seat clapped to get the attention of the group. There was four total, including you. "I'm Ariel! You must be y/n." The red head pulled up her too small tube top. "Nice to meet you-" she looked at the half conscious Rodney then back to you. "-I hope...." 
You could've sworn you saw the death glare that Lil always wore looking at the news.

"She must like him I guess." you thought to yourself. "She can definitely have him."

"Now now Ariel, let's not pick fights. We're here for the kids am I right y/n?" the driver said, catching your eye with a wink in the rear view mirror. 
You smiled back. "Hmm, he seems nice."
"Shut up Fred. Fine. But that dumbass is MINE, got it y/n?" she said, pointing at Rodney, then herself.
"Y-yeah." you whispered, knowing fully aware you didn't want him in the first place.

About 2 hours past, with the blond guy Fred driving, Ariel on her phone, Rodney passed out and y/n listening to Beethoven, while reading a book on flowers; they finally arrived.

Yawning and stretching, Rodney finally regained awareness.
"Where are we man?"

"Pulling up to the Camp now, sleeping beauty." Fred answered.

"Piss off." he rubbed his temples, grumbling. "Damn, I need to stop getting high in moving cars."
Hearing that he was awake, Ariel perked up, and looked back.
"Heyyy! Roddie, wanna go skinny dipping in the lake?!"

"Maybe later."
"Hmpf!" she pouted. Catching your eye, she gave a scowl.
"You're too fat to skinny dip y/n. Maybe your ass will keep you afloat though." she scoffed and left the van, when Fred parked in the shade. 

Looking confused at what just happened, you paused your music and took out your earbuds.
"Pardon?"