↽Eight⇁

↽Isabella⇁

After the festivities, Isabella finally thought that Hazel was ready for her fight, Isabella walked up to the podium and everyone stopped talking. She let a small smile slip onto her face, "Good job everyone on winning against Krios!" The crowd started cheering and confetti went off in New Rome. "Now on a more serious note. I wish to introduce you to Hazel Levesque." Whispers started going off and Hazel walked up to Isabella. "Daughter of Pluto." Immediately everyone raised their arms in a Roman salute while looking at Hazel with fear in their eyes, Isabella smirked. "Ave" "AVE!" some yelped it, others yelled it. But it was the same word either way.

"Now. As most of you are probably thinking," Isabella raised her tone two octaves, raised her hands and flailed them around her face, "'How come she gets an introduction and is already in the legion?' She's not. Not yet." Isabella gave them a grin, "One of you lucky saps gets to battle Hazel. Said person's name was picked at random and Mack Cornwall come up here!"

A medium sized dude walked up to the podium. Mack had buzzed blond hair the same color as Jason's but his brown eyes and slightly pudgy eyes made sure that you can tell the difference. "If Hazel wins, she gets admission to the  legion fifth cohorts on probatio." The crowd snickered at where Hazel was going, "If Mack here wins, he gets one request from the praetors."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Nico stumble into the Neptune Shrine. She wondered why her little brother was in her father's shrine and why he was injured. It was in that moment that Mack spoke up,

"And if I request a kiss from you?" He turned his face to Isabella and she saw that he was wearing a flirtatious smile. A few snickers ran throughout the crowd. Isabella turned to Mack with a sarcastic smile on her face,

"Then your request will turn into your fingers being ripped off one by one and dumping your hand in alcohol." Everyone quieted and soon Reyna started roaring with laughter, the campers started following her one by one laughing at Mack harsh rejection.

"To the Arena!" The crowd started cheering and running to the arena. Isabella instead started walking to her father's shrine before she can get far, Hazel caught her hand,

"Aren't you coming with me?" Her golden eyes shined with fear. Isabella smiled at Hazel,

"Yeah, I just have to get my first aid kit for when you beat up Mack Cornwall. I'll be there in a few, just go warm up like I taught you to." Hazel beamed all traces of fear gone when realizing that Isabella believed in her.

"Alright, see ya!" She yelled running off. Isabella turned to the sea god's shrine and gasped.

Nico was laying in her cot with his shirt off wincing in pain every few seconds because of a large gash on his torso. She moved to her bookshelf and got the first aid kit and took a knee next to Nico, "Hey, baby bro. What happened?" Taking her antiseptic wipes, suture needle and thread out. Nico's face flinched at the sight of the needle and he took a deep breath,

"Got a fight with a demi-god." He got out through clenched teeth. Isabella controlled some water to clean his wounds and her hands.

"Of course you choose the day your sister is fighting her way into the legion to injure yourself." Nico propped himself on his elbows with a wince, Isabella pushed him back down.

"Wait she's fighting today?"

Isabella got out an antiseptic wipe and told the son of death to hold still, "Yup."

"Why today?" He hissed out as the wipe was on his wound.

"Because the person she's fighting will be tired out from the partying and fighting against Krios.  Also, you're explaining about the Kronos stuff later." He nodded as Isabella removed the wipe and got the needle ready. Nico whimpered not caring if he looked weak in front of the daughter of Neptune because It's happened before and she's just as open with him.

"Neeks. Just close your eyes and hold still, this will be over soon." He nodded and did as his sister instructed. Isabella kept her hands steady and stitched Nico up quickly because Hazel was waiting and so was everybody else. She gave him some ambrosia while wrapping his wounds with gauze tape. They stood up and Isabella washed her hands, she then walked out with Nico following and called Georgie to get to the arena faster. As soon as he landed Isabella got on the pegasus and Nico hesitated,

"I don't know Izzy." He said unsurely, animals hated him and he hated them. It was a win-win situation.

"IZZZZZAY!! HE SHMELLS LIKE DEAAATH" Georgie whined,

"Calm down Georgie. He's actually a big baby plus, he's gay too" Isabella whispered that last part into the pegasi's ear.

"SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!! ACTUALLAY!!!?!" Georgie squealed so loud that Nico took it as a threat and quickly hopped onto the Pegasi to get him to stop.

"Come on Georgie to the arena." The 'siblings' rode on the top and started descending quickly. Nico shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around Isabella's waist in fear but Isabella just laughed. As soon as they landed, Nico instantly let go of Isabella and straightened up and glared at everyone who dared defy him. Isabella slid off Georgie and started walking to Hazel, Nico was about to do the same but the pegasi started walking after the dark haired girl so the demi-god froze.

"How are you Haze?" Isabella asked the shaking girl. The younger girl wasn't shaking out of fear, but out of adrenaline. She was ready to prove to the Rodriguez girl that she could fight and stand by her side in a war while trusting her at the same time.

"Amazing" Hazel responded with a blinding smile. Isabella turned around to the ambassador of Pluto only to see him standing still as Georgie was nuzzling him with his face. Isabella giggled and walked to them.

"Get your horse off of me." He replied in a dark tone.

"First of all, He's not a horse, he's a pegasus. Second," She turned to her Pegasus, "We have to go to another place." Georgie nodded and backed away from Nico,

"THANKS FOR STANDING UP FOR ME GORLL. I LUV YOUSEEEE!"

"You're welcome, sweetheart. And I love you too." Isabella climbed onto her majestic steed and they began galloping towards Mack Cornwall. It was just a few seconds of prancing with the wind blowing in her hair and for a second Isabella Rodriguez felt at peace with everything. Soon enough she had to open her eyes. The first thing she saw was the unfortunate figure of Cornwall leaning on his sword and grinning up at Isabella.

"I must say Isabella but you looked truly gorgeous on the way over here I mean your boobs looke-" He was cut off by Georgie kicking his hoof out and hitting Cornwall on the side of his head. He fell down while appearing dizzy for a few seconds before getting back up and looking at the smirking face of Isabella.

She shrugged her shoulders, "What can I say? Georgus Maxima has a mind of his own." There was a tone in her voice that suggested that she could do so much more than a minor concussion. Mack Cornwall took a step away from the Pegasus and his leader. There was so much more to Isabella Rodriguez and he didn't plan on figuring it out.