↽Fifteen⇁

Isabella went to bed that night going over everything she learned that evening.

1st. Isabella was given some of Mars' powers yet he may have given her too much.

2nd. She will go down in history whether she is part of the eight or not.

3rd. Bobicus the Third was a piece of shit.

4th. There's a chance that she has a line in the prophecy devoted to her and another person.

5th. Chiron is good and to be trusted.

6th. Mars trusts Isabella with power that hasn't been seen in a very long time.

See, any normal person would probably be having their mind blown. Yet Isabella was not just any normal person. Instead of feeling like her head was going to explode, she felt her head finally being filled with the required information.

It was almost as if the hole in her brain where the questions were is now gone and she knows most of what she wanted to know.

Isabella looked back at the door triple checking that it was locked on all locks and looking at the closed windows. She finally closed her eyes trying to get at least a few hours of sleep. With the excitement of knowledge, she also lost some. She completely forgot about dreams. More importantly, Demigod dreams.

Her eyes opened again, yet this time she wasn't in her motel room surrounded by papers. She was lying in the grass on a picnic blanket looking up at the sky. She recognized the air again, she was in the same place as when she was in the Senate house.

She slowly got up and looked down, she was in a pair of jean shorts and a flowy tank that was red like a ladybug.. Like the one on her shoulder. She looked around and stood up feeling all the blades of grass between her toes as she walked to the edge of the cliff they were on.

The wind was blowing in her hair to reveal her pale shoulder and smooth skin. She wasn't in her own body and if she was in the same place as before that must mean she's in-

"Decima!" The name is called and the body turns by itself to where the voice came from. It's the little girl, Abigail? She runs into Decima's arms and they hug for a few seconds before they pull away.

Upon further inspection Isabella sees the girl is different, maybe aged up a few years since the blessing saw her. Her hair was long and she was taller, she reached up to Isa- Decima's shoulder and she has become fairer than when she was a child. However the child is still a few years younger than Isabella in this vision

"What troubles you young one," Decima offered to listen to Abigail,

"Bad news. It's nothing really," She shook her head and looked down to the ground. Isabella examined the girl, she looked down at Abigail's fingers and watched as she picked at the skin around her nails.

Isabella reached out to grab her fingers and shockingly Decima did the same too.

"Well if it troubles you then it's not nothing," the goddess spoke with a smile.

It was a really odd feeling when your face moves into a smile or frown without your doing. It's almost as if you're trapped in a box that's perfectly molded to fit your body and you can't move or breathe and if only moves when someone on the outside controls it.

Abigail sighed, "Today at the doctors they told us some bad news about... well me," she started. Decima furrowed her brows and looked down at Abigail until she looked back up.

Their eyes connected and Decima gave her a reassuring smile, "What was the news sweets?" she started playing with Abigail's hair tucking it being her ear.