↽Nineteen⇁

Isabella counted six days before she found the closest thing to an escape plan she can manage. Enceladus was nowhere to be seen and there was an unknown monster floating in front of her taunting her with her sword.

It was floating while dangling her chain in front of her, swaying it from side to side. She might now have the keys but if she can get her sword that would be more than enough needed. Isabella hadn't moved from her position in the back unless for when she is fed or when Enceladus is feeling prickly, so she guessed that the monster in front of her had no idea what was coming.

Isabella lunged forwards and grabbed the necklace from the monster's hand and grabbed it from them, she quickly activated her sword, feeling the familiar leather under her hand, and hit the lock on the outside with it.

The monster tried to squeal for help but before it could, Isabella jumped on it and her weight made the creature start going down. She grabbed on tight as it started accelerating towards the floor when it realized Isabella was using it as a vessel to go down.

However, Isabella was prepared as she lept off the monster and stuck her sword in the wall slowing her momentum. She watched from her place on the wall as the monster rammed itself face-first into the ground knocking itself out, but not turning into dust. She looked down and saw that she only had a few more meters to go until she could get down safely but as she observed further, the ground was turning itself inside out as if it were quicksand.

Isabella figured that it was better to stay off the ground in the room so she took one hand off the sword and tried reaching around for something else to hold on to. Her hand grasped onto a rock that was on the wall and she wiggled her sword around trying to get it out.

She managed to get the sword out, relying on her hand to keep her on the wall as she threw herself forward, stabbing the sword against the wall. Sliding her feet against the wall to get some grip, she found a little crevice to stand on to keep herself from touching the wall.

Isabella tried using the glow of her sword to figure out where the door is and how far away the wall is to be able to stick to the wall more. She started to take the sword out of the wall again until a door opened close to a wall she was by. Sunlight peeled into the room as the door swung opened conveniently beside her so she was not seen by who just came in. Two voices started talking as they walked in,

"You didn't capture her, it's impossible." A male voice said with criticism in his voice.

"Don't believe me if you want but your eyes will show the truth," another said cockily. The imagines of the two walked right past Isabella towards where the cage is, she quickly grabbed the door and yanked out her sword at an equal speed.

The Daughter of Neptune used the momentum of the door to flip around and launch herself outside where the floor wasn't as movable as the inside. Isabella looked down at her fingers and saw that they were bleeding, she figured that she should go get her bag because of the nectar and ambrosia that could help her.

She walked around the building she was in trying to find windows or spots where her bag might be. The building looks like an abandoned warehouse, however, the part she was in looked like a block with no windows anywhere.

The blessing spotted a window and jogged over to it and saw her bag on a table, 'this is all very convenient' she thought.

Isabella broke the glass with the blunt end of her sword and vaulted over the ledge to run inside, grabbed the bag, and quickly ran right back to the window and jumped back out.

The second her feet hit the ground, an alarm started blaring around the warehouse and monsters started running out and searching for something.

Isabella dropped to the ground and reached into her bag grabbing the bottle of nectar, chugged for 2.3 seconds exactly to not overdose. She closed the bottle back up and threw it into her bag, standing up preparing for battle.

As if on cue a voice shouted, "There she is!" The daughter of Neptune flipped around and saw a few monsters start charging her.

She looked down at the healed scars on her fingers and sighed, the only way out is through. So Isabella squared her shoulders as her eyes glowed and she ran into battle.

The first monster she went up against was a cyclops who swung his mace threateningly in her direction. Isabella saw that it wasn't wearing any armor so she ran straight up to it, ducked under the mace that almost hit her, and stabbed its thigh with her sword.

She rolled out from hitting range and back onto her feet as the cyclops reached his hands down to grab the bloody wound. She watched as it crumpled to its knees and dissolved into dust.

Both Isabella and the monsters watched as if waiting for it to come back to life. It looked like it was trying to reform itself and the dust started coming back together but suddenly it stopped and sank in the ground. Somehow Isabella and the monsters all knew that it wasn't Gaea's doing.

'They will finally die' Isabella thought as she looked out of the crowd that suddenly looked scared.

"Well," She said as she paused, "Shall we get this over with?" An Empousa stepped forward as Isabella twirled her sword in her hand, a smile on her face.

The Empousa's eyes turned red as she and Isabella jumped at each other, Isabella dodged its teeth and slashed at its torso causing it to evaporate. An onocentaur throttled forwards with a kobaloi on it's back and the kobaloi jumped onto Isabella's leg and bit her right when she stabbed it through the head.

She blocked a hoof coming for her head with her forearm and sliced the foot off with her sword. The onocentaur fell into the crowd of monsters and Isabella watched as some wolves tore him up.

She turned to the crowd behind her as a gang of wolves stepped forwards. All three of them snarled at her as she stepped back closer to the wall.

The first one jumped at Isabella and she dodged it while slamming its head into the wall and cut it off its body. The second and third both lunged at the same time and the bite on her leg made sure that she moved slower so the third managed to scratch her on the bicep while the second missed.

The second hit the wall and snarled at Isabella while the third continued to pursue after her. She flipped around and sliced a straight line into the wolf's chest causing it to disintegrate. Isabella turned to the crowd and started running as crows started dive-bombing her.

She dodged some of the crows and got pretty far before the wolf lunged on to her back and managed to take her down.

Both Isabella and the wolf went down and it tried biting Isabella's neck before a crow took the opportunity to dive bomb her and dug right into the wolf. Isabella felt the wolf go limp above her before rolling out from under it and running to the nearby neighborhood.

Isabella saw an old car before her and ran to it. Knowing that these cars didn't have alarms, she slammed the but of her sword into the window and quickly got in. She hotwired the car before throwing her bag into the passenger's seat and sped down a road she thought was right.

Isabella had to get back to camp quickly, as the feast of Fortuna had probably started already and she needed to help her camp and fast.