↽Eighteen⇁

Isabella slowly opened her eyes and looked around the area she was in. It was dark but she could see the gently glowing bars, they were made of celestial bronze so she wouldn't be able to break them with her sword.

Speaking of her sword, she felt around her neck and didn't feel her necklace there.

"You won't find it there," A voice spoke out to her. Isabella's head spun to her left and she spotted a monster she's never seen before. Her cell was the size of his head and she assumed that the rest of him was just enormous, the monster was barely visible through the glow of the bars.

This lead Isabella to believe that her cell was either floating or was chained up to the ceiling that she couldn't see. The weird thing was that there was dirt at the bottom of her cage instead of metal like she expected.

"What are you?" She asked, voice unwavering. She might be in an unknown location with who knows how many monsters around but she wasn't going to show any fear. They can't know how terrified she was.

"Of course you don't know who I am," he sighed. "I am Enceladus, Gaea's greatest ally." Enceladus boasted. He also started boasting about how strong and powerful he was and how he ate any demigods that ever crossed his path and how he could crush Isabella with his fingers.

"You sure? Because I've fought greater foes than you and they're all dead." The blessing deadpanned.

"That's because you've never fought me before Daughter of Neptune," Enceladus smiled while trying to keep a formal expression in front of the 'most frightening person in San Francisco'.

"Let me out of here, hand me a sword and we'll see who's greater in the end." Isabella snarled.

He laughed, "It will be a shame when Gaea will kill you because you are funny."

"So are we fighting or are you too much of a pussy?" Isabella tries again.

Enceladus' eye twitched as he looked away from the cell she was in, "Your taunts do not affect me Daughter of Neptune because I know that you are puny and will not affect me in any way." He gritted out. Isabella smirked as she realized she was getting somewhere.

"So you'll do nothing if I call you fat, ugly, and stinky? Pog." Enceladus snarled under it's breath,

Isabella's smirk grew, "Ouu that's a reaction. What got it out of you? The fat part? Nonono, it was definitely the ugly and stinky part."

Enceladus growled and charged at the bars as Isabella laughed at her childish insults.

"Enceladus! Back away from the bars." A sleepy yet strong voice rang around the room. Isabella and her companion both instantly recognized the voice as her smile fell off her face and Enceladus started shouting to the room,

"She was calling me names. Let me kill her!" He was spinning in a circle trying to figure out where mother earth was to try and reason with her.

"Stop before I kill you." A face appeared in the dirt below Isabella's feet. Its eyes were closed like they were sleeping but the expression on the face represented tamed anger.

It took Isabella half a second to realize that she could just take one step forward and say that she walked all over the world. However, she processed Gaea's words next so she snorted and spoke, "Gaea's greatest ally, you claimed?"

"You shalln't speak a word demigod." Gaea also seemed angered by this as her sleeping face disappeared and the ground beneath her feet started shifting and quickly jumped up to wrap itself around Isabella's neck.

Isabella was being choked by the dirt that was risen from the floor, she didn't know where she was and she was fucking tired of it. Just as she was about to pass out due to lack of air, the dirt disappeared. The Daughter of Neptune was left gasping for air as Enceladus was holding back laughter.

"When I get out of here you're the first one I'm going to kill." She rasped out looking at the giant thing in front of her.

Enceladus finally started laughing, "You're never getting out of here Daughter of Neptune. I'll promise you that."

Isabella smirked, "We'll see about that dirtbag."

↽⋯⇁

"So I can't have my bag back? Because I had this really interesting book that I wanted to read. I also want something for my leg, it fucking burns." Isabella spoke up after hours of silence in the room. The winged creature beside her wanted it to stay that way as it spoke,

"Shut up, nuisance. Gaea's only keeping you alive to kill you in front of your friends."

Isabella scoffed, "I'm not going to be alive to kill in front of my friends if I don't get something for my leg." She tried to reason with it and the ground below her.

"Shut up!" It yelled as a burn cream appeared out of the ground,

Isabella looked down at the ground and whispered, "It better not be poisoned."

Isabella, herself, knew she was joking because she had a fifty-fifty chance of living. If the Daughter of Neptune was lucky then the escape plan she had planned was in motion or she going to die by Gaea's hand and be forgotten.

However, Isabella refused. She wasn't going to die by Gaea's hand, not when she had so much to protect. She also refused to die before meeting her supposed brother that the statue spoke about. She also wanted to meet the boy of the prophecy,

Percy Jackson.

↽⋯⇁

Isabella Rodriguez.

That name was being spoken all around him and how his entrance was almost identical to hers, minus the bloodthirsty Gorgons. Isabella apparently carried the Sea god on her shoulders instead of Hera, his father.

But, it wasn't Poseidon she carried, it was Neptune. Percy didn't realize the difference before, only looking for a girl named Annabeth. It seemed as though she wasn't at this camp but at another one.

However, it seemed as though there was no other camp other than Camp Jupiter. Bullshit, he thought.

Hazel and Percy were walking and came across the Posei- Neptune shrine. He went inside and Hazel cautiously followed. The bed was nicely done, there was a first aid kit on the shelf, a fountain constantly spewing clean recycled water off to the side, and a table in the middle of the room with scrolls on it.

"This is where Isabella spends most of her time planning and other stuff," Hazel told him,

"Who's Isabella? I've been hearing her name a lot."

"Isabella's deemed the scariest person is all of San Francisco. You know the wolf glare that Lupa has you master?" Percy nodded, "Her's is a thousand times better than everyone else's. It really puts people to shame. However, when you get to know her you realize that's just an act and that she's really caring and nice to those she cares about."

"Why does she spend all her time in the Neptune shrine?" The Son of Poseidon asked. Hazel only gave him a look of disbelief at the fact that nobody was that stupid.

"Anyways, I'm shocked that Isabella left it unlocked because this room is her prized possession."

"Where is she right now?" Percy asked.

"She's on a quest, but it wasn't supposed to take this long so I hope she's okay," She said before they left to go to the Jupiter shrine.

"What quest is she on?"

"I don't know the specifics but I think she's saving someone from something. All I heard was that Decima assigned the quest."

"Decima? What is she the goddess of?"

"I don't know but I hope it's not bad. If it is, Isabella might be in trouble." Hazel opened the door to the Jupiter shrine and Percy saw a figure in the back who was holding up his hands in the sky causing red lighting to flash.

"What's that guy doing?" Percy muttered.

The figure turned around with a crooked smile and a crazed look in the eye, he was holding a knife in one hand and a dead animal in the other,

"Percy," Hazel said. "this is Octavian."