↽Sixteen⇁

Isabella stepped out of her car and looked around the Florida bay area. There were many people near the beach, laughing, swimming, tanning and playing volleyball. Things normal people would be doing without knowing about threats bigger than them over their heads.

Maybe sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Isabella pulled out her map and looked at it relating all the landmarks to being the same as before. She looked up from her map. It was quite warm, but she wasn't really surprised.

"Need some help?" A boy in his teens asked.

Isabella bit her tongue but sighed "Y-yeah," she then continued "I'm looking for a relative..."

"Well, I know almost anyone so go ahead." He made a motion with his hand as in, 'get on with it.'

"Her name is Abby or Abigail," Isabella responded. The boy she was talking to raised an eyebrow, "You mean Ms. Abigail?"

Isabella shrugged her shoulders, "I really don't know," She paused and actually paid attention to what she was saying to the boy. She added "My mother basically dumped me somewhere and left," Not a total lie... Her mother had dumped her somewhere, just not in Florida, and he doesn't have to know anything else.

"She's somewhere..." He told Isabella in a confused voice "She always disappears, never in the same spot for long, I think she just left. If you hurry you might find her somewhere close to the Psychiatric hospital,"

"If you can't find her then you can just wait at the beach close to the caves, that's her second daily destination."

↽⋯⇁

Isabella ran in the direction of the hospital, hoping to catch Abigail. When she got there she found no one.

'Already gone.' Isabella thought to herself while she clenched her fists.

She walked in the direction of the beach, Isabella was pretty excited, yes there was the ocean back in San Francisco but here, the gulf was closer to the heart of the sea where her father was. The gulf just... kinda pulls you in. It's calming and beautiful.

Should she? Isabella shrugged and dived into the waves. The deeper she went the more sea life there were turtles, fish, and a few small sharks.

She swam close to the sandy floor. After a little while she slowly made her way up to the surface, she made sure that nobody was on the beach and walked out of the water. Completely dry and refreshed. Perks of being the daughter of Neptune. She made her way to the 'second destination'.

She saw a girl that looked her age and walked over "Hello?" The girl turned around and smiled. "Hi!"

Isabella cautiously asked "Have you seen Ms. Abigail?" The girl giggled and turned into a pile of gold and black dust. Isabella took a cautious step backward, The pile shifted and quickly reformed itself into a much older figure.

The lady seemed to be in her late 30's or early 40's. She had graying midnight black hair and black eyes that had speckles of blue in them.

She smiles "So you're Isabella?" She rasps. Isabella slowly nodded and had her hand on her necklace in case she needed her sword.

"Put the toy away darling. It's not going to get you anywhere." Isabella scoffed, this 'toy' was one of the reasons Isabella was still alive.

Isabella put her hand back to her side, after all she still had her fists. "Who are you?" Isabella asked.

"Who do you think I am darling?" The mystery woman cackled while Isabella stood in confusion.

Isabella felt like she had heard the voice before. Suddenly her eyes widened and she quietly asked, "Are you... Abigail?"