Hall of Fame 2019

It was time for the Hall of Fame Seth and Becky had to be there about three hours early so Becky will take an hour to get ready then they'll be able to leave. Becky walks into their room and asks Seth, "Do I look okay? " And Seth tells her, "Baby girl you look amazingly beautiful in anything you wear. " With that Becky walks over and presses her lips against his and it's a rough passionate kiss. "We better get going before I don't want to leave this room for the rest of the night. " Seth said with that they left and knew it was going to be a long night.

After they got all their pictures taken and did three interviews each they were exhausted and ready watch the ceremony. The first inductee was The Honky Tonk Man inducted by Jimmy Hart. He is the One-time and longest reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion, a record 454 days.

The next is Torrie Wilson inducted be Stacy Kibler. A key figure in WCW's invasion of WWE and a pivotal member of the WWE women's division who helped blaze a trail for women in sports entertainment. Was featured on the cover of Playboy twice during her WWE career.

The night went on and on as it was supposed to Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, DX, Haarlem Heat, The Hart Foundation, and Sue Aitchison was inducted in the the Hall of Fame Class of 2019. It was time to go back to the hotel and they were both tired but Becky needed to tell Seth something very important.

They got back to the room and Becky immediately said, "Seth I need to confess some things and I understand if you tell me you don't want to be with me anymore... " He cut her off by saying, "I love you Becky and no matter what you say to me right now I will never walk away from you I will be here to help you." With that she started tearing up and began to tell her story.

"When I was born my parents were divorced, and neither of them wanted me, but my mother still kept me. I have two older brothers one four years older then me and one two years older then me. When I turned five my mother and step father started to beat me and they let his friends rape me and he joined in sometimes. That lasted until I was 13 on my 13th birthday my mom and step dad let my brother beat me and rape me too. I was beat and raped repeatedly by 5 or 6 men at a time and everytime I was just left to lay there. They never said anything. All they said was "Shut up bitch and shower!" I was so broken and I still am that's why I'm scared of everything and almost everyone. When I was 15 I found my love in wrestling and started training. Sometimes I was able to fight them off, but most of the time there were too many of them. So when I turned 18 I came here and continued to train and it took years now I'm here, but I'm still broke and I need you to fix me your the only happiness I have in my life. I love you Colby I always have. You make me better. I have nightmares and I'm always scared that one of them is following me and their looking for me to take me back."

She was in tears and Colby grabbed her and told her, "Rebecca Quin I love you and I'll stay with you forever I won't let any of them hurt you your the only one I love and want to love. I'll fix you and I don't care how long it's going to take." And with that he placed a kiss on her head and said,

"This is our Forever Love. "

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter sorry I haven't been able to update I wanted to update yesterday, but I couldn't I ended up in the hospital, but don't worry I'm fine I'll see you tomorrow when I post the next chapter.