2019 Stomping Grounds

It was June 23, 2019 the day of Stomping Grounds. Becky is in the back getting ready with Charlotte, and eating while Seth is in Roman’s locker room talking about a secret that he has been keeping from Becky. Seth tells Roman, “Man she’s knows that something is up I know she knows. Becky knows everything about me, I’m not going to just walk up to her and say hey babe just telling you were going on a romantic vacation in August and I'm going to ask you to be my wife.” Roman said, “Colby I don't know what to tell you just make sure that she doesn't find out at all cost and if she gets mad at you just tell her that you have a surprise for her in August and if she keeps asking distract her.” 

After his long talk with Roman Seth went back to his and Bucky's locker room and started to get ready for his match when he walked in she was already sitting in there waiting for him . “Hey love she said kissing him on his cheek.” He said, “ Rebecca I have something to tell you but it's nothing bad I just don't want you to freak out.” Then he proceeds to tell her that  he has a surprise for her in August but she can't know what it is all she knows is that she has to pack a bunch of summertime clothes. She instantly freaks out and wants to know but respects that she can’t know what her surprise is. 

The start of the pay-per-view Becky is up against Lacey Evans again she is looking to destroy her once again and Seth is up against Baron Corbin for the Universal Championship with Baron Corbin's choice of special guest referee the match is no disqualification and no countout.

Becky's match against Lacey is the first match of the night. The match goes on for 11 minutes and 30 seconds with both champion and challenger putting up a tremendous fight, but once again Becky is too smart for Lacey Evans. They start off with a head-to-head battle. Then as the night goes on, they both try to surprise the other one. Once again Becky is able to get Lacey in the dis-arm-her and still your Raw Women's Champion was Becky Lynch. Becky came back to the gorilla with a bunch of congratulations from other superstars and Stephanie, Hunter, and Vince McMahon, but most importantly she got basically tackled by Seth. He put a kiss on her lips and they went back to the locker room to watch the rest of the matched until Seth’s.

The rest of the night went on as follows:
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeated The New Day in a tag team match
Ricochet defeated Samoa Joe to retain the United States Championship
Daniel Bryan and Rowan defeated Heavy Machinery to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Bayley defeated Alexa Bliss to retain the Smackdown Women's Championship
Roman Reigns defeated Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE Championship

Now it's time for Seth's match. Seth comes out then Baron Corbin does and just to everyone's surprise Lacey Evans was the special guest referee. Becky was backstage and shocked, but she knew that Lacey Evans was going to do something so she just sat and waited to see if anything happened. During the match Lacey Evans was not playing fair she kept helping Baron Corbin, but Seth knew all their tricks, he kept countering. At the end of the match Lacey smacked Seth and he knew all hell was about to break loose. All of a sudden Becky came rushing down the ramp and started to beat the hell out of Lacey Evans throwing punch after punch after punch. So a new referee came out, and Seth gave Baron a curb stomp to retain the Universal Championship.

After the match Becky and Seth went back to the gorilla Seth got a bunch of congratulations from everybody then they packed up their stuff and went to the hotel. Once they got into the room  Seth tackled Becky onto the bed and started giving her kisses all the way down her body, he told her thank you for helping him, and telling her how much he loves her. Once they were done play fighting, they got into the shower, got all freshened up, and they went to bed for Raw the next morning, while staring into each other's eyes they cuddled up next to each other. Becky was out when she felt Seth’s warm body next to her, then soon after while brushing her hair with his fingers Seth went to bed too.

Well here it is I hope you guys like it the next two chapters will be Extreme Rules and SummerSlam they will also be out today because tomorrow I have two special chapters in store for you guys so stay tuned on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch”