Seth Finds Out❤

Once Becky and Charlotte got the news that Becky was 4 weeks pregnant, after that they went to tell Stephanie. Stephanie was overjoyed and happy for Becky and Seth. Seth was not allowed to know the main event of the night was Becky calling Seth out and addressing to the WWE Universe. So let me tell you how the night went on. 

Once Becky was done talking to Stephanie Charlotte went to go find Andrade and Becky walked back into the locker room with Seth giving her a look. He asked her what was wrong because he could see it in her face and she told him nothing. The only thing she told him was, “ Get ready Colby the main event is for you.” With that she left him confused as Seth went out to the gorillas for his promo. 

So the first thing that happened on Raw was Braun Strowman called out Seth Rollins and they will have a match right before Becky tells the universe and Seth.
After Seth was done with his promo, he walked back to their locker room and Becky was just sitting there with a smile on her face looking at him trying to intimidate him. Boy was it working. He kept asking her what his surprise was, all she kept telling him was you'll see later. He even tried to romance it out of her and she ignored all of his actions which left him very confused on what his surprise is. 

During that time Seth was trying to get Becky to tell him what his surprise was, The Viking Raiders defeated The O.C. in a very good match. The O.C. tried to cheat, and it didn't work with The Viking Raiders.

After Seth finally gave up he went to catering with Becky to eat. Becky and Seth sat there and ate. While they were eating they had a normal conversation without Seth pestering her. Also while they were eating Rusev defeated EC3 in a match. 

The next match Becky was sitting there a little upset with because she knew in her heart that she wasn't able to go out there whenever Sasha Banks her worst enemy. The one they are most likely giving her Championship to next week on Raw defeated Nikki Cross. Seth knew something was up with her when you seen her sitting there doing nothing, but he never suspected that she was pregnant.

Once Becky got calmed down they were sitting there watching the next match. Becky's old arch enemy Lacey Evans defeated Ember Moon. Which Becky was very very mad about but still she couldn't do anything. All Seth had to do was sit there and comfort her, and she was perfectly fine.

The next match was the funniest route to the night and Becky and Seth's favorite match. Carmella defeated R-Truth when she distracted him to become the new 24/7 Champion. All the female superstars came running out, to try a pin Carmella and R-Truth picked her up and they ran to the back.

The next match Becky grinded her teeth for because it was Baron Corbin vs. Chad Gable. Which she really wanted Chad Gable to win fairly, but Baron Corbin hit him with his sector because he is now King Corbin. Baron Corbin got disqualified, so Chad Gable won by disqualification. 

The next match Becky and Seth were both out of their seats for because it was a Fatal 5 way match to determine who would face Seth Rollins on the premiere of the new season of Monday Night Raw on September 30th. The winner of that match was Rey Mysterio, Seth was happy that it was Rey Mysterio because he gets to face one of his idols, but Seth also knows that Rey Mysterio is going to be a fight.

Now it's time for the last match of the night Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman. The match didn't even start because Seth got out of the way because that's how the script was, and The Fiend Bray Wyatt attacked Braun Strowman.

Now it's the time Seth has been waiting for. Becky's music blasted through the crowd as they all chanted her name. Once she got to the ring and all the chance went down she called out her fiance Seth Rollins. When Seth got into the ring Becky gave him a quick kiss and started her statement. “Hello WWE Universe, I’m here to inform you that as of this moment I will be relinquishing my Raw Women’s Championship, but when I come back it will be mine again.” Seth’s jaw dropped, and so did everyone in the crowd. Seth looked at her as she was about to speak again and said without a microphone. “What do you mean you can't be the raw Women's Champion anymore?” She put the microphone back to her mouth and said the words Seth will never forget, “I’m pregnant WWE Universe!” The WWE Universe went wild after Becky announced that. Seth was so surprised he grabbed Becky picked her up and kissed her really passionately. After that Becky laid the title in the ring. 

Once they got back to the locker room Becky shut the door and locked it. She looked right at Seth with a big smile on her face and said, “Colby I’m really pregnant!” Colby said, “I know love I’m going to be a father.” They got the next two weeks off both of them do so in that 2 weeks they will be going to their first doctor's appointment. They immediately flew home to Davenport and told Seth’s mom, then called and told Becky's Mom. They were so happy that they were going to be grandparents. 

Once they got in the bed, Seth kissed Becky’s stomach, put his hand on it, and said, “I love you little one.” Becky started crying looked at him and said, “I love you Colby Lopez!” He looked at her and said, “I love you Rebecca Quin!” After all that they cuddled up together and want to sleep .

Hello guys I hope you really enjoy this chapter I will be back tomorrow to write another chapter for you guys I cannot wait to see you Raw tonight. I hope you're all excited for Hell in a Cell on Sunday. As always don't forget to vote and comment. I will see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”