Becky's Secret

One Month Later
Becky and Colby returned one month ago and about two weeks after they got back Becky was feeling weird. She started getting tender, swollen breasts, fatigue, slight cramping, nausea with vomiting, food aversions or cravings, headaches, constipation, mood swings. So she decided to take Ashley and get a pregnancy test. Turns out just as she suspected she was pregnant again. She already talked to the authority she’s going to make the announcement on Raw tonight in front of Colby and the whole arena in Pittsburgh tonight.

Colby has been noticing something is off with Rebecca lately, but she keeps telling him that nothing is wrong. Colby is walling around with Joe he says “Joe, I think something is wrong with Rebecca she’s been acting weird lately.” Joe looks at him with a straight face and says, “Bro, you must be stupid, she’s pregnant you dumb mofo.” Colby realizes that he is stupid and needs to talk to her.

Becky has been avoiding him all night she’s been making sure that she is in the locker room with Jasmine while Colby isn’t there. When he wants Jasmine Ashley takes her to him and he wants to know where Rebecca is, but Ashley won’t tell him anything but, “Wait for the main event Colby. I bet you’ll love it!”

Right now Colby is in an hour long meeting with Vince so Rebecca can have the door locked and Ashley in there with her incase Colby comes back early. “I can’t wait to tell him that were going to be parents again!” Becky says to Ashley. “I know Becky I’m so happy to be a god mother again, I can feel it this one is a boy I know it.” Becky starts to laugh at her when they hear a knock at the door and Colby yelling “Let me in!”

Rebecca ran into the closet with her water so Colby wouldn’t hear her heavy breathing. Colby comes in to see Ashley and a sleeping Jasmine in her pack n play, but no sign of Rebecca. He goes, “Ashley, where the heel is my wife. Its been one month since the wedding and she’s acting strange I don’t like it.” “You will find out Colby, she would never leave you.” Just when Ashley said that Becky text her and told her to give them a minute together and take Jasmine to see Bayley and Sasha. Ashley did as Rebecca told her she told Colby, “Stay put I’m taking Jasmine to see Bayley and Sasha you sit here and think, I’ll be back.” With that she left the room and Rebecca came out of the closet.

“Rebecca were you hiding from me in there?” Colby jumped up and said. “Yes, and I have a good reason to, I heard everything you said to Ashley. I would never think to leave you Colby, I love you and our daughter with all my heart.” When she got that out Colby relaxed and they sat on the couch her cuddled up next to him. He looks at her and goes, “You got some explaining to do Lopez, principals office now!”

She sits up next to him and goes, “Colby, I love you I can’t keep secrets from you and I’ve been avoiding you for the past week and haven’t talked to you tonight at all because I have a secret I need to tell you. I wanted to wait to say it infront of you and the whole universe, but now that I’m talking to you now. I want to say it to you now so we can do it together, I want to do it together.”

“So Rebecca are you going tell me what is the secret?” “Okay Colby I’ll get it over with.” Rebecca took a deep breath and said, “Colby I’m pregnant.” His eyes lit up with excitement he yelled, “Oh my God your pregnant, I’m going to be a father again I love you so much! What did the authority say? “They are happy for us Colby were going out tonight as the main event and telling the world that were having another baby.”

Ten minutes before they go on the crowd is getting ready to explode. Becky’s music goes blasting through PPG Paints Arena as she goes out with her husband and daughter to deliver another heart felt pregnancy this time the loves of her life is going to be by her side. They get microphones Becky starts out with, “What is up Pittsburgh? I really missed this place.” Seth goes on “Who’s ready for this surprise?” Just when Becky go that out Sasha’s music hit because of course her best friend has to be heel and against her. Sasha has a mic “Ya you two what’s this surprise because as soon as you spill it out I’m coming down and whooping that ass in front of your husband and daughter.

With Becky’s blood boiling she spits out, “You want to know my secret. Well here it is I’m pregnant! And if you want to come down here I’ll beat your ass pregnant and all!” Colby looks at her with no microphone as the crowd goes wild and Sasha just stands there in complete shock. “Rebecca you cannot put our baby in danger you will end up in the hospital.” “I know I won’t which means I’ll take Jasmine and you watch the rest Lopez your wife is a champ.”

After Sasha is done she starts making her way to the ring and Colby does as he’s told and hands Jasmine to Rebecca. Sasha comes face to face with Rebecca and Rebecca takes a microphone “Oh and Sasha we have another surprise you say hello to my returning best friend Rowdy Ronda Rousey!” Ronda’s music blasts through the arena and Sasha looks like she just seen a ghost.

Ronda made her way to the ring and beat the living hell out of Sasha and just left her lay there as Becky, Seth, and Jasmine watched at ringside. When Ronda was done she gave Colby, Rebecca, and Jasmine hugs, took Rebecca from Jasmine and walked away as Bad Reputation was blasting through the arena.

When they got back Becky, Colby, and Ronda received congratulations. After all that was done Ronda gave them a final hug and gave a sleeping Jasmine back to her mother as they parted ways and packed up to get to the next city.

Hello valued readers a long chapter and probably one of my favs. I can't wait to see what you think about it and if you want to contact me I have an Instagram @wwesethandbecky08.22.19 you can see all my updates on that account. As always don't forget to comment and vote. Also don't hesitate of you need to contact me. See you in the next chapter.