Becky Finds Out

Ever since a week after Becky and Seth’s vacation, Becky hasn't felt right. She’s had tender and swollen breasts, fatigue, slight bleeding and cramping, nausea with and without vomiting, food aversions and cravings, headaches, constipation, and mood swings. Seth has told her he thinks that she’s pregnant, but Becky doesn’t want to believe him.

Right now Becky is with Charlotte walking backstage when all of a sudden Becky ran to the bathroom and puked for about 15 minutes with Charlotte holding her hair. That’s when Charlotte looked at her and said, “What the hell is wrong with you Bex.” Becky looked at her and said, “Let me tell you Char.” So Becky explained everything to Charlotte, and she told Becky, “Bex I’m positive your pregnant.”

Becky was shocked and finally realized that Seth might be right and was terrified of what might happen. Becky and Charlotte snuck out of the arena without Seth seeing them and went to the store to buy a test.

When they got back Seth was at catering with Roman. So they ran in the locker room shut the door and locked it. Becky took the test, set it on the sink in the bathroom, and went to wait with Charlotte. When Becky was ready she went in the bathroom and the test read Pregnant. 

Becky was so shocked, but relieved to find out that she was pregnant. They ran to Stephanie’s office and told her the news Stephanie quickly removed her from all events and told Becky that on Raw tonight she must give up the Raw Women’s Championship. Becky was upset, but told Stephanie not to tell Seth because she wants to tell him and the WWE Universe together, but she has to confirm it first. 

After Becky said that Stephanie sent her to the trainers office. They confirmed it she was indeed pregnant, about 4 weeks along. Now Becky just had to wait to tell Seth. When she saw him again he went on the whole night so far without noticing anything. Now it’s time for Seth to find out. 

Hey guys I’m happy to finally be writing again it's been so long. Another chapter will be out today a little bit later. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll see you next time on "All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch."