The Honeymoon

The next day they woke up, packed, and said their goodbyes to everyone because they were off to the airport for their 7 day honeymoon in the Bahamas. Once Rebecca finally let go of Jasmine they were off to their plane. The plane ride was long, but Rebecca and Colby mainly slept the whole time.

It’s day one, they just got to the hotel. Today they're just going to settle in and lay in bed for awhile, go to the pool, and facetime their parents so they can see Jasmine. After they came back from the pool and got dressed, Rebecca got her tablet so she could call and talk to Jasmine. Holly answered the facetime, Rebecca said, “Where’s Jasmine?” Annette popped on the screen and said, “She’s in her pack n play right now you want to talk to her.” “YES PLEASE MOTHER” Rebecca screamed in the phone. They put Jasmine on the phone and Rebecca and Colby talked to her for about an hour keeping her happy. Then because of the time zone it was time to put Jasmine to sleep. They took Jasmine to bed, and Holly and Annette told their kids they loved them and hung up. 

The next day they woke up, had breakfast, and got ready for the day. Today Colby was taking her to Atlantis Paradise Island. She was so excited and was ready to have the whole day to themselves. 

While at the island they just lay there and watch the water, Becky in her little bikini is driving Seth crazy. He just wants to rip it off of her, but he'll wait until they get back to the suite. While Colby was still relaxing he didn't even notice that Becky had got up and went down to the ocean. 

She just sat in the sand on the low tide zone watching the waves. When she got back to their hut she took her top off and just laid on her stomach. Colby came over and said, "Rebecca, I don't care how sexy you look right now go put a top on I should be the only one seeing you in that." After sinking in what Colby just said she put a top on and started to drift back to sleep. 

After about 8 hours just laying there reading and swimming and laughing and a lot of PDA they went back to their suite for the night. Colby ordered room survive while Rebecca took a shower. When Rebecca was done in the shower they ate and by then it was 9pm. Holly called while Rebecca was in the bathroom getting dressed, Holly, Annette, and Jasmine talked to Rebecca and Colby for a good hour. When they hung up Rebecca slipped back into the bathroom for a little honeymoon surprise. 

She came out of the bathroom with a long silky robe on with nothing under it. Colby was thrown off his feet. He said, “You are absolutely beautiful Rebecca.” It wasn’t long before he made his way over to her with nothing but a pair of shorts on and crashed their lips together. 

After that they were both hungry for each other and wasn’t gonna stop for anything. Rebecca through Colby on the bed and started straddling him. She then took her robe off which drove him crazy. She took his boxers of and started pumping him, but they had no time for that Colby was about to explode. 

He flipped her around and put himself inside of her. He started going gently. When she screamed while moaning, “Mmmmmmm faster Colby faster, harder!” Her wish was his command he went faster and faster, she loved it. She screamed, “Mmmmmmmm Colby I’m gonna cum!” “So am I baby!” he said. Then he pulled out of her and right when he did she came and right after her he came all over her tits and stomach. 

After they were cleaned up they laid in bed Becky was just a shirt and panties and Colby with boxers and shorts. She laid there and he turned towards and pulled her into his arms which they both loved. It was about 11pm and they had so much planned for the next 6 days it was unbelievable. Right before Rebecca drifted asleep Colby looked her in the eyes and said, “I love you Rebecca.” He said, I love you too, Colby. 

The next six days were probably the best of their lives aside from the best day which was when their daughter was born. They went to go shop at the Nassau Straw Market, Embark on a historical tour of Exuma, Go Bone fishing, Visit the Forts of Nassau, Shop at Port Lucaya Marketplace, Take a chance at one of the casinos, Visit the Pirates of Nassau Museum, and Visit the Flamingos and other wildlife. Their days in the Bahamas were fun and exciting but they want to go home so badly and see their daughter. Their flight leaves at 9am the next day and they’ll be home around 1pm just in time to see their daughter

Sorry this is so delayed guys I hope you like it and I will get my stuff together I'll see you next time.