Money in the Bank 2019

Today is Money in the Bank Becky is overly excited for her first match defending the Raw Women's Championship because she wants to destroy Lacey Evans in every way possible, but she's really excited for her second match because she gets to face Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Championship. Seth on the other hand gets the face AJ Styles for the Universal Championship.

Becky’s match against Lacey is fifth she's in the back very nervous about to go out and stuff sees her sitting there and he walks up to her as she's eating and starts to give a pep talk to her. “ Listen love I know you can beat Lacey you've been the Raw Women's Champion and Smackdown Women's Champion since Wrestlemania 35 if anyone can do it you can do it.” With that she gives him a kiss on his lips and goes out to the ring. 

The match started and Becky comes out strong Lacey with her cocky attitude through the whole match thinks that she can get the upper hand on Becky and take her Raw Women's Championship but Lacey had another thing coming to her when Becky surprised her, put her in the dis-arm-her, and won the match. 

After her match with Lacey, Becky had no time to prepare for her match with Charlotte because that match was next. Lacey stayed ringside which every fan knew that something was going to happen. Becky was going strong in the whole match and so was Charlotte. Lacey Evans caused a distraction and Charlotte became the new Smackdown Women's Champion. Bayley came out and cashed in the Women's Money in the Bank contract to become the new Smackdown Women's Champion when she beat Charlotte Flair.

Becky was super angry that she lost the Smackdown Women's Championship because of Lacey Evans, but she was excited because two matches later will be Seth’s match against AJ Styles. 

It was Seth vs AJ the match went on for 20 minutes Becky was so nervous backstage as she watched the match they kept going back and forth and it wasn't certain who anybody thought was going to win. At the end they both surprised everybody when they both got up and started brawling again, but in the end Seth Rollins retained the Universal Championship.

 After the match Seth came backstage completely exhausted so him and Becky went into their locker room Seth got a shower, and they both sat down on the couch just in time to watch the Men's Money in the Bank ladder match. Which only had seven competitors instead of eight. At the end of the match every single person in the arena including Seth was completely surprised, when Brock Lesnar became the Men's Money in the Bank contract holder. 

When they got to the hotel Seth was so nervous about when Brock was going to cash in but Becky sat him down on the bed and gave him a pep talk about what she thought was going to happen. “ Colby I know you and you know you no matter what happens with Brock I know you will keep dot title and no one is going to take it from you.” He said, “Thank you love.” Then gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. They laid in bed for a little bit just staring into each other's eyes before they both said I love you then Becky cuddled into Seth’s arms, and they went to bed so they could get up and get ready for Raw the next day.

Today was a little bit of a shorter chapter don't worry the next chapter will be out tomorrow and it will be based on the Stomping Grounds pay-per-view when Becky face Lacy for the Raw Women's Championship then Baron Corbin faced Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship with Lacey Evans as the special guest referee and when Becky came out to help Seth. I will see you next time on All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.