Wedding Time!!!❤💍

8 Months later (June 2021)
It was June 2021, a lot has happened since Becky returned. At Royal Rumble she became the new Raw Women’s Champion after defeating her best friend, Charlotte Flair for the title. Seth is still the Universal Champion, defeating it every pay per view and every chance he gets too. Jasmine is now a year old and is the most adorable thing ever. Holly and Annette are at the house right now helping Becky and Colby get the jitters out because tomorrow, June 19, 2021 they will become Mr and Mrs. Lopez. 

The day is here it’s 6 hours away from the wedding, Becky and her bridesmaids are rushing to get ready with Jasmine, while Colby and his groomsmen are sitting around talking about the good old times. They pick a beautiful place for the wedding it was a romantic resort in Hawaii. 

Becky and her bridesmaids with Jasmine, Holly, and Annette just started to get ready with a little under four hours to go before the wedding

Becky and her bridesmaids with Jasmine, Holly, and Annette just started to get ready with a little under four hours to go before the wedding. Holly and Annette were wearing simple dresses, while they put Jasmine in a beautiful blue dress which was similar to the bridesmaid dresses. Her bridesmaids were Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha, with Charlotte being the maid of honor. Becky was it a beautiful white dress that said her name all over it and it made her more beautiful than ever. 

Everyone was ready and Colby was waiting for everything to happen

Everyone was ready and Colby was waiting for everything to happen. First, Holly walked down and took her seat. Then, Roman and Charlotte walked down. Then, Dean and Bayley walked down. Next, Sasha and Finn walked down. Lastly, the moment everyone was waiting for here comes Becky and Annette walking down, both of them had tears coming down their faces and so did Colby. 

The wedding started the same as every wedding did, then it was time for the vows, Rebecca went first. “I promise to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving wife.” “I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time.” “I want to marry you because I want you to know how much I love you Colby.” She said all that with tears streaming down her face and his. Now it’s time for Colby’s vows. “I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man.” “I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you, and to always be there for you.” “I promise to be your navigator, sympathizer, sidekick, best friend, and your husband. I love you Rebecca.”

After their vows the wedding went as planned and now it’s time for them to finally be wed. “You may now kiss your bride.” Was all Colby needed to hear before his lips were on Rebecca’s and it was time for the party to start. 

All everyone did was dance and drink all night Holly and Annette had little to no alcohol in their systems, so at about 10pm they decided to take Jasmine back to Holly and Annette’s hotel room since they were sharing a room, they went around with the baby to say goodbye to everyone. Colby and Rebecca gave her a kiss, and told her they loved her. Then she left with her grandmother’s at about 10:30pm. 

At about 3am everyone was in their rooms going to sleep or filling their personal needs, but Rebecca was feeling frisky and Colby didn’t mind. 

They walked through the hotel room with Seth carrying Becky bridal style. Then, they started kissing kissing very passionately. Becky started to remove Colby’s clothes, and he started to do the same to her. When they were both ready Seth was just in his boxers and Becky was still in her bra and panties, Becky was on top of Seth straddling him as there were kissing. She took off her bra and started shaking her beasts in his face. Then he grabbed her tit and started sucking on her nipple “Mmmmmm Seth” is all he heard to make him go crazy. She ripped down his boxers and started pumping him while she was still shaking her breast and hair. Seth said, “There’s no time for that.” He gently removed her hand from his cock and said, “I need to be inside of you now!” Then he threw her down and ripped her panties right down the middle. Once he got inside of her, he started to go gently as she moaned his name. Then Becky said, “Mmmmmm Seth faster, harder.” Her wish was his command, he started going harder and faster. “Seth I’m gonna cum.” Becky screamed, Seth said, “Me too baby.” When he pulled out of her, she cummed all over him. Then he came all over her stomach and tits a second later. 

After they got cleaned up it was about 4am so they were ready to sleep because they have a long week ahead of them. “I love you” they both mumbled in unison as they drifted off to sleep. 

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update. I love this chapter so much it took me a while to write it because I was sick last week with a migraine, and now I’m pretty sure I’m sick with something else. So don’t forget to vote and comment I’ll see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”