2nd Trimester (Gender Reveal)👶

The next two weeks flew by Rebecca and Colby, went shopping, went out to eat, and he surprised her with letting Becky get her hair and nails done. Tomorrow is her appointment where the find out the gender. Charlotte is going with them because they don't want to know the gender, Charlotte is going to put together a gender reveal party.

They got to the appointment, when they got in the room everything went smoothly as usual, Becky is getting bigger which is great. Doctor Rose put the cold gel on Becky's stomach and said, "I found it." Then she asked, "Do you guys want to know?" Colby said, "No, can you put it in an envelope for us, and give it to Ashley?" "I sure can." he said.

Note: (Charlotte is Ashley)

Once they got back Becky call Annette her mother. "Hi mom." "Hi, sweetie how are you." "I'm fine mom, how are you." "I'm great sweetie just wondering how my grandchild and daughter is doing." "Were doing fine mom, we got the gender today at the appointment, Ashley is going to have a party for everyone to find out it will be on December 28, 2019." That's great sweetie I'll be there. I've got to got I love you Rebecca." "I love you too mom."

Rebecca told Colby and Ashley that Annette will be there. Colby told them that Holly and his dad will be there. Now all Ashley has to do is send out invitations. Which she is doing tomorrow, Ashley will be staying with Colby and Rebecca until the party then leaving the night after.

The next day Ashley got all the invitations sent out by email and got about 30 instant replies. So far there will be about 60 people there, and now all Ashley has to do is go to the store and get a confetti filled balloon. While she does that Becky and Colby went to the airport to get Annette.

When they got in the car Annette asked them how they were, and how the baby was. They told her the baby was good and growing perfectly. Becky was growing bigger and bigger as the days go on. They week went by really fast and it was finally the day to find out what their having.

Everyone at the party was congratulating Rebecca and Colby. Once everyone ate and got settled in, it was time to find out the gender. Charlotte got up and announced, "Okay everyone it is time to find out the gender of the little one, Becky and Colby at the same time is pop the balloon, and whatever color confetti comes out of the balloon is the baby. Okay everyone countdown from three. 3......2.....1." They popped the balloon and the color was pink.

Once they popped the balloon Becky immediately ran to Colby and gave him a kiss while everyone clapped for them. Annette and Holly came running over to give them both hugs and kisses they had tears in their eyes because the baby was going to be a girl. Becky was also crying because she was having a little mini Becky.

Later that night while they were going to bed Colby kissed Rebecca stomach then kissed her. With his hand on Rebecca stomach Colby layed down and said, "I love you baby girl, and you to the love of my life." while looking at Rebecca. She said, "I love you and our daughter, you guys are the loves of my life." Then went to sleep, while Ashley was at their door listening to every word they said. When she went to bed she had tears in her eyes because she never knew people could be in love as much as they were.

The next day when they woke up Colby and Ashley got ready to leave once they got on their flight Rebecca went and sat with Annette for a little bit. They talked about how she's excited to be a mother to her daughter, but scared at the same time. Annette told her that everything is going to be okay because she knows that they will be wonderful parents. and their daughter will have a loving home.

The next two months flew by pretty fast Annette went back to Ireland and was coming back a month before Becky's due date to be with her and Colby. Holly also went home after she was done talking to Rebecca about different things. Colby and Ashley both came back twice to go to Becky's fifth and sixth month appointment the baby is growing perfectly fine, and by every passing day Becky's bump is growing bigger and bigger. They have only 3 months to go until their baby girl arrives.

Every night ended with Rebecca and Colby on FaceTime with him telling her how much he loves her, and how much he loves the baby. They are falling deeper in love with every passing second.

Hey guys I hope you like the second trimester chapter I'm so excited to tell you guys what the baby is a girl. You will find out the name tomorrow on the next chapter of "All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch." As always don't forget to vote and comment.