Becky's Surprise❤💎

Today is the day Becky gets her surprise from Seth it is August 20, 2019, Becky walks down stairs in their house dressed and ready to go to the airport with all her bags packed perfectly neat, Seth has done the same thing only he is waiting in the kitchen by the island which has a dozen roses and a note on it. The note to Becky said, "Congratulations love you made it this long without figuring out what your surprise is please come to the bedroom to know why you have your bags packed!" Becky walked upstairs to the bedroom she didn't even notice that stuff was gone, when she got upstairs, he was standing in their room with a sign that said, "Hey love we're going to Maui!" She was so excited that she tackled Seth onto the bed and screamed, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" about 10 times. Then while on top of him she gave him a rough passionate kiss on the lips. After she was done, they left the house to get on the plane.

The plane ride was the same usual thing as what they do when they go to shows, but Becky was overly excited, so she only slept for about an hour and a half snuggled into Seth's arms. When they arrived they went to the hotel got everything settled, the hotel was a very romantic room with flowers in a heart shape on the bed. It was getting dark when they arrived so Seth said, "Hey love, lets just relax tomorrow I have the whole day planned for us." After he said that they laid on the bed and cuddled until both of them drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

Seth woke up the next day before Becky got a shower, got dressed, made sure everything was ready, and got breakfast for them. Becky woke up, got a shower, got dressed, and walked out of the room to see a beautiful breakfast made that said, "A beautiful breakfast for the love of my life." She ate while Seth was nowhere to be found, then she heard a knock at the door and it was a tour guide who had a note for her.

The note said, "Hey love today you will be on a scavenger hunt to find me you will go to four different places with the travel guide, his name is Gary he is very nice, doesn't talk much, but will give you hints if you absolutely need them, I'll be waiting for you I love you, and have fun!!- Love Colby."

Becky was a little upset that she didn't get to do the scavenger hunt with Colby, but she was really excited to see what her surprise was. Gary Hart another note that said, " The first place you go is a place that I think you'll like there's food and stores to shop at. Becky thought for a quick second and she realized is that her first stop was the Kahului Mall.  the tour guide took her there and once she walked into the mall she walked around for a little bit then all of a sudden right in the center of the mall there was a big sign that came down and said, "Hooray you made it to the first stop now time to see if you can get the second second stop is a place where you go when you want to jump on trampolines and fly in the air ."

She thought in her head for a second where do you go when people want to jump and fly through the air then it clicked in her head she was going to the Maui Trampoline Park. Once she got to the trampoline park she met a ton of fans signed autographs and took pictures then she jumped around for about an hour and The group of fans came up to her holding a sign that said, "Hey beautiful, glad you got to meet all those fans now it's time to go to the third and final place before you get to see me, this place you will not have a hint but Gary will just drive you directly to it."

When she got to the third-place she realized that they were at Haleakala National Park. She wasn't even there for five minutes whenever a bunch of fans crowded around her, and they got a picture with her, then walked her over two about 15 ft away from the edge and all of a sudden on one of the rocks a huge Banner came down and said, "You made it this far now please meet me at the last stop for your day, Makena Beach."

When Becky got to the beach she saw Seth out of the corner of her eye, ran over to him giving him a huge hug and kiss, thanking him for the whole stay for her, but then she realized that there was a cameraman there, and the beach was a whole romantic scene.

Before she could even get a word in Seth bent down on one knee and proceeded to say, "Rebecca I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you you are the only woman in this world that could ever make me feel the way that I feel when I'm around you, you are the light in my day, the happiness in my life, and when I found you, I found me Rebecca Quin will you make me the happiest man in the world, and be my wife?" At this point, Becky had tears running down her face and was in complete shock she screamed, "Yes yes yes a million times yes I'll marry you Colby!!!!!!" With that Colby slid the ring on her finger, and they had a photoshoot after that, they spent the rest of the day at the beach falling more in love with each other, then by 9:30 it was starting to get dark, so they went back to the hotel.

They walked through the hotel  room door with Becky in Seth's arms while he was kissing her then he dropped her on the bed, and started to undress while she did the same. 

When they were Both ready Seth was just in his boxers and Becky was still in her bra and panties, Becky was on top of Seth straddling him as there were kissing then Becky ripped her hair out of a ponytail and shook it which turns Seth hard as a rock. She took off her bra and started shaking her beasts in his face. Then he grabbed her tits and started sucking on her nipple "Mmmmmm Seth" is all he heard to make him go crazy. She ripped down his boxers and started pumping him while she was still shaking her breast and hair. Seth said, "There's no time for that." He gently removed her hand from his cock and said, "I need to be inside of you now!" Then he threw her down and ripped her panties right down the middle. Once he got inside of her, he started to go gently as she moaned his name. Then Becky said, "Mmmmmm Seth faster, harder." Her wish was his command, he started going harder and faster. "Seth I'm gonna cum." Becky screamed, Seth said, "Me too baby." When he pulled out of her, she cummed all over him. Then he came all over her stomach and tits a second later. 

After that they got a bath and cleaned up then laid down cuddled up next to each other. While staring straight into Becky's eyes Seth said, "I love you to the moon and back!" Becky never broke eye contact, looked at him and said, "I'll love you forever, this is our forever love." After she said that Seth gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and they went to bed and snuggled in each other's arms.

Well here it is guys their engagement chapter the next chapter will be out in a little bit it will be the last  pay-per-view chapter which will be Clash of Champions and I just want to tell you the pictures you're looking at above or the limited e...

Well here it is guys their engagement chapter the next chapter will be out in a little bit it will be the last  pay-per-view chapter which will be Clash of Champions and I just want to tell you the pictures you're looking at above or the limited edition Becky Lynch playing card. I got from Becky Lynch like she touched it.