Wrestlmania 35

The day is here Wrestlmania 35 Becky and Seth are both so nervous for their matches. Seth goes against Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title, and Becky is the challenger in the Winners Take All Main Event against Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair for the Raw and Smackdown Women’s Championships. They got into Seth’s locker room and Becky is so nervous and has to get her hair done while Seth gets ready for his match which is first. He gives Becky a little talk then places a kiss on her lips then they go and get ready.

Brock comes out first and Paul does his stupid speech then Seth comes out and Brock attacks him before the match even starts. Brock hits him with an F-5 outside of the ring then throws him against the barricade a couple of times. He throws Seth in the ring and starts throwing him around then out of the ring. They get back in the ring and Brock hits him with a German Suplex. Then out of nowhere Seth hits him with a low blow then hits him with three Curb Stomps and becomes the new Universal Champion. After Seth comes backstage everyone is congratulating him. Just then Becky runs and jumps into his arms giving him a huge kiss. A photographer posts a picture then before they know it their secret is out.

The night went on as follows:
AJ Styles beat Randy Orton
The Usos beat Ricochet and Aleister Black for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships
Shane McMahon beat The Miz
The IIconics beat The Boss 'n' Hug Connection, Beth Phoenix and Natalya, and Nia Jax and Tamina for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
Kofi Kingston beat Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
Samoa Joe beat Rey Mysterio for the WWE United States Championship
Roman Reigns beat Drew McIntyre
Triple H beat Batista
Baron Corbin beat Kurt Angle
Demon Finn Bálor beat Bobby Lashley for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Then it was time for Becky’s match Seth gave her a quick pep talk then she was ready. Charlotte arrived in a helicopter, Ronda came out with Joan Jett singing Bad Reputation, and Becky made her normal entrance.

The bell rings and they all face off. Becky with an early submission attempt. Ronda with strikes to Becky into the corner. Becky and Rousey end up on the floor. Rousey grabs Flair on the floor now and drops her on the floor with a Piper's Pit. Rousey talks some trash and goes for Becky but Becky rams her into the steel ring post. Flair comes over and launches Rousey into the barrier. Flair goes back into the ring and poses, playing to the crowd. Becky enters the ring and faces off with Charlotte. Fans chant for Becky. They go at it and trade big shots in the middle of the ring. Flair takes out Becky's bad knee and goes to work. Charlotte works on the arm now. Flair tries to use Becky's Dis-Arm Her but it’s blocked. Becky tries for the Dis-Arm Her on Rousey but Flair runs in and hits a double Spear on both of them. She covers Becky, then Ronda, for 2 counts. Charlotte is frustrated now.

She props a table in the corner now. She slams Rousey's face into it several times. Becky comes for Charlotte again but she hits a Spear on her. Charlotte goes on and gets another close 2 count on Lynch. Flair gets up slowly. She charges at Lynch and Rousey but they both launch her into the table with a double hip toss. It doesn't break all the way. Flair is sent to the floor. Becky and Ronda face off in the ring now as fans pop. They unload in the middle of the ring with strikes. Ronda with a huge kick to Becky's face to drop her. Ronda hits a Piper's Pit on Becky but she immediately rolls her shoulders over for the pin to win both titles. Becky Lynch won the titles, she celebrates with the fans then runs in the back to get bunches of love from everyone.

When she walked in the locker room the door shut and locked behind her then she saw Seth standing there. She ran into his arms he gave her a huge kiss then he threw her on the couch and she, “Are you ready?” She knew what he was talking about and she just nodded. They got to the hotel and Seth took his clothes off and only left his boxers on then Becky came out of the bathroom with her hair down and a sexy bra and panty set on. Seth started kissing down her body slowly. He started sucking on her nipples “Mmmmm Seth…..” She moaned as he kissed his way down her body. Seth ripped Becky’s panties off and started rubbing her pussy. Then he slides into her and starts to speed up the pace as she moans “Mmmmm faster Seth faster….” “Becky you feel so fucking good.” Seth went faster and she loved it. “Seth baby if gonna cum.” Becky moaned. “Me too baby.” he said. Seth pulled out of her then she cummed against him then he cummed all over her stomach and tits. After they were done they got showers then realized it was 3am and they had to be up before 12pm. As they were about to go to sleep Becky rolls over, stares into Seth’s eyes and says “I love you Colby.” He stares back and says “I love you too Rebecca.”

Well guys here it is chapter 5 I hope you enjoy it. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to update lately school has been crazy. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter it took forever to make and as always make sure you vote. Thanks for all your support I’ll see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”