2019 Summerslam

Becky still was interrogating Seth for the first two weeks after Extreme Rules, but she eventually stopped and realized that Seth wasn't telling her, so they went on as usual their lovey-dovey stuff. They were falling more and more in love with each other every time they spoke, every time they were together, and every time they were apart. They would go together back to Davenport to check on the Coffee Shop and the Gym Seth taught classes while Becky sat in the office and play her phone or she trained. Seth asked Becky to move in with him so they finished moving all her stuff and she now lived in Davenport, Iowa instead of LA.

It’s SummerSlam time Becky's match against Natayla is a Submission match and it is the first match, Seth has a singles match for the Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar so they both are backstage getting ready. Seth wants to just sit and watch Becky's match then watch the matches with Becky until his, so he gets ready at the same time Becky does.

Becky and Nattie both came out and got in the ring once the match started, they squared off in the middle of the ring and throwing punches. Becky dominated Nattie for almost the whole match. Nattie got one streak when she put Becky in the Sharpshooter, then she definitely got one over on Becky when she put her in her own finishing move the dis-arm-her. Once again Becky dominated Nattie and put her in the dis-arm-her and Nattie tapped out. So Becky retained the Raw Women's Championship.

Becky got back stage and she got congratulated by everyone, once again like after every match Seth basically tackled her, and he picked her up and took her into their locker room to watch the rest of the matches and eat. He brought in her favorite food before she got back from her match.

The night went on as follows:
Goldberg defeated Dolph Ziggler
AJ Styles defeated Ricochet to retain the United States Championship
Bayley defeated Ember Moon to retain the Smackdown Women's Championship
Kevin Owens defeated Shane McMahon
Charlotte Flair defeated Trish Stratus
Kofi Kingston versus Randy Orton and it in a double count out which means Kofi keeps the WWE Championship
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt defeated Finn Balor

Time for stuff to go to the gorilla, Becky walks down with him gives him a kiss on his lips. All of a sudden his music hits, and it's time for him to go get back the Universal Championship.

Seth tries to win against Brock at the beginning of the match, but he only got the two count after that all he did was anger Brock. Brock dominates almost the whole match then stuff gets him down and does a frog Splash but he kicks out at 2. Then Seth hits Lesnar with a Stomp, and wins back the Universal Championship.

Seth walks to the gorilla, and immediately Becky jumps in his arms and gives him a gigantic kiss. Then they walked back to their locker room get all of their stuff ready and leave for the hotel. Becky is so excited in 9 days they are leaving for Becky's surprise the day of the surprise Seth is going to tell her, but he's not going to tell her everything. Once they get to the hotel they get their showers. Then they cuddle up in bed, say their I love yous, and go to sleep next to each other's warm bodies.

Hey guys I said that I was going to be updating again and I meant it this will be the last update for the day tomorrow will have all the good stuff I promise. As always don’t forget to vote and comment. I’ll see you next time on “All the Love: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch.”