[one-narcissist]

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓
𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒. ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

(𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
(𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)

y/n was never and never will be the type to find love or like it. if anything, she thinks it's a waste of time. so when anybody rambled on about their significant other and showed affection, she would completely ignore it like unproblematic people do. other times she would teleport away with an agitated face.

to be frank, y/n doesn't hate it. she helps people find their other half just because they seemed to pathetic just sulking due to not having someone to love them. and if one of her friends are considering a break up, y/n would save their relationship in an instant.
though y/n could actually care less about relationships unless that person used to have the hots for her.

since y/n is multi-gifted, she kept her powers hidden except one. that one power the armed detective agency knows and registered her as. the ability to create a shield and manipulate crystals. the rest of your powers are hidden from everybody. telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation clairvoyance, becoming transparent, and switching bodies or making someone look like someone else. etc! etc!

y/n never liked having these powers but she did promise her parents she'd use them for good. some people would use them to their advantage and get anything they want in life but she isn't like that. she never told anyone about her powers. of course only her parents know. but anyways, to keep her powers under control she pulled off hair clip like antennas. f/c ones so no one thought it looked weird.

but lets start with the story. just recently, y/n started working for the agency. she got recruited by kunikida, since he finds her power interesting. she passed the entrance exam with ease due to secretly using her hidden powers. haha. but anyways, y/n and kunikida were friends for a while so he told her about his work and y/n of course decided to join thanks to her tall friend.

second person pov
the people there weren't so bad but they are annoying to you. the more you hung out around them the more comfortable you became to handle their annoyance. you didn't show much emotion cause you didn't want to. when you joined, kunikida was the one to mentor you since the both of you are friends. you never talked to anyone unless they talked to you. which was often...

your clothes consisted of your personal taste. which author-chan will leave to your imagination. something that didn't show too much skin and was comfortable to fight in. and the past week you starting working, you never showed any sign of struggles when fighting and when you fought alone with an opponent, you'd used some of your powers to beat them. during your time at the office, you'd only work on your reports and read.