FINAL

❛𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧❜

faint chirping of birds and sun rays beaming through the curtains, though the only warmth y/n felt is being in the arms of dazai. yes, the rhapsody of love felt so amazing after years of isolation. despite still having people by her side, y/n felt like she didn't belong in the world. until she fell in love she realized she would have missed so much if it weren't for him. metaphorically and literally.

she felt at home with him.

dazai fluttered open his eyes, adjusting to the sun light. he closed his eyes for a feee seconds before opening them again and starring at the woman sleeping soundly in his arms. he smiled slumberously, eyes lovingly filling up with affection.

"y/n, wakey wakey~" dazai whispered, leaning closer to plant multiple kisses on her neck. she squirmed, humming in deleitar. though, sleeping with her hair pins must be exhausting, he wished there was something to help her. y/n let out a whiny noise and snuggled closer to him. "just a couple more minutes, 'samu."

"damn, she's too cute."

y/n was too tired to react to that and continued to focus on sleeping. dazai remembered something and lifted his head slightly to their room door.

"you know....[daughter's name] will be running in any second." he smirked down at his wife. y/n opened her eyes tiredly.

"that's right....i promised her a piano lesson in the morning..."

y/n rubbed her eyes and sat up with a yawn. stretching her arms over her head, making her shirt lift up slightly. dazai took this opportunity to tickle her sides and earn a laugh come out her lips. "ahaha! no, not now!" y/n giggled covering her hips with her arms. hearing her real laugh come out her lips was like a gift from heaven. "do you blame me for wanting to hear your laugh? seriously, i can't believe i married a stoic-"

"you love me too much."

y/n smirked at him before teleporting you the bathroom with her towel. dazai sighed.
"damn right i do..."

sounds of harmonic music roamed the piano room as y/n's fingertips pressed on several ones with elegance. her daughter than sat next to her, stared and listen with amazement.
"awesome!" the little girl chimed, squeezing her stuffed animal in her arms. her e/c eyes shimmered with so much light, y/n was quite surprised her six year old was much more brighter than both her parents. or perhaps it was dazai's major dork-ness inside of her.

"you just have to relax, [d/n]. don't worry too much if you're going to hit the wrong note." y/n advised, helping her daughter form her hands correctly on the keys. "okay!"

dazai, whom watched in the background, just recently found out y/n plays piano. they were both mysterious but he figured he would know more than enough about his wife and vise versa. welp-

"you're doing great. keep up the great work and you'll be able to perform for a huge crowd when you grow up ." y/n preferred to speak to her with her actual voice. [d/n]'s face lit up, and she pumped up her fists.

"will i able to work with other people that play stuff like this too?" she excitedly asked. y/n gaped, slightly seeing her young self in her. "sure, me and your father will cheer for you till the end. but promise me you won't show your powers to your friends in the future." y/n smiled softly. "i promise! i love you!" [d/n] hugged her mother, tightly. y/n wrapped her arms around her small figure.
"i love you more."

y/n continued looking at her piano, with a small smile after [d/n] left to go study music. despite being six years old, she still inherited her parent's clever intelligence and even got y/n's psychic powers. unfortunate for y/n, but she promised to teach [d/n] how to not let the powers get in her way of having fun in life.

"whats wrong? you're looking at the piano like it's a prized possession." dazai sat next to her. "when i was in middle school, i had a dream of being in one of japan's greatest bands. i was a pianist for the school's band for a while until highschool came and i kind of got bored of it..." y/n sighed. "a dream? that must have been lovely." dazai chuckled.
y/n averted her gaze at him, a little concerned.

"i don't think having a dream is praiseworthy to he honest." she shrugged. "i never had much of a dream when i was a teenager or an adult....until i met you."

.....

"don't you ever get tired of being cheesy?"

y/n hid her blush and looked away from dazai's gaze. "nope~" he whistled.

"i hate you for that...but i love you so much. what the heck...."

"i love you too! more than you can imagine!" dazai slithered a hand behind her neck and brought them together for a kiss. y/n felt them sparks, as their lips moved together perfectly.
they were one happy married couple. their souls were only missing one part. their love for each other. they bring out the best of each other and that was stunning.

end

a/n: Y'ALL!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! ❤️❤️❤️

sorry if this wasn't the ending you were expecting ....