[sixteen - witness]

❛𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃,𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

❛𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,
𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒
𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃,
𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,
𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘. ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

THREE YEARS AGO

y/n inhaled and exhaled sharply, staring at the letter she crumbled on her desk. it's been three months since the disappearances started and schools were shut down temporarily just a week ago. no way, the kidnapper had time to find out where her friends lived and took them. just like the letter says, if y/n doesn't come by friday night without her powers blazing, they were going to die. tortured each day.

she rubbed her temples and tried to stay calm. but taichi..there was no telling what the culprit might be doing to him..sexually harming him or worse..he might already be dead. "no." y/n three the letter away and grabbed her hoodie. "taichi better be in one peace as well as the others.."

y/n saw the mansión the culprit had them and teleported inside. with a snap of her fingers the guards fainted into a deep sleep. it wasn't amusing when the guard were the missing people who were brainwashed into joining this guy's side.

she managed to make it far into the complicated mansion and hide in a room before the other guards made their way to the fainted guards to see what was up. y/n snuck inside a laboratory on the middle floor, where many scary tools and injections were displayed.

"mph!" a couple of muffled noises came from the side. the laboratory was absolutely gigantic to be a scientific one, it could possible be used for experimenting animals and other chemistry potions. y/n looked at the side and saw her friends tied to a fancy wall with straps on their wrists and legs.

"guys!..i'm here- i'm.." sniffing the strange aroma that began to look like razzmatazzperfume, the culprit appears behind her with a gas mask. taichi tried warning y/n but all he could do was motion his head forward. "see you in an hour, hun." y/n could only take a glimpse of a lavender haired male around his early twenties, maybe 24, smirking beneath the scary gas mask.

It wasn't long since y/n woke up, with cuffs on her wrists. there weren't any side effects to the dangerous gas she inhaled an hour ago. all she cared about was taking her friends home and dealing which the physcopath behind the disappearances. granted, he most definitely owned an intoxicating ability.

"fifty seven minutes~! you've been knocked out for fifty seven minutes~! shorter than the last psychic i trapped~!" the lavender haired man chirped, checking his watch. y/n leaned her back against the wall, groaning at her headache and the sources of light. the room was too brightly white for her liking.