[nineteen - redamancy]

❛𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄

❛𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄
𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍. ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

questioning feels went rivaled with remnants of hopes. it's hard to cope with, when you start worrying about the people you care about. people you didn't try to get along with in your first day of work but somehow, ended up being respected and loved by them anyways; it's a miracle.

y/n was still confused why jun is willingly helping her out this mess. jun laughed, shooting hey another brainwashed brunette man who tried attacking him with his wind wielding ability. and y/n used her crystallization to knock them out. this went on for minutes, room after room but jun clarified that they were close to finding hanae's torture room.

"why exactly are you helping me? i thought you wanted me dead too."

y/n kept walking without sparing a glance to jun. "well you see! i want to be the one to defeat you, not some girl with mental issues." jun laughed. "and that reiji guy from five months ago..yeah i knew he would die so hahaha!"

y/n rolled her eyes and opened a door. her face lit up slightly, seeing dazai walking around another fancy room that had two floors. y/n looked down from the railings; jun whistled to get dazai's attention. he looked up alarmed before his face turned bright when he saw y/n. she teleported down and smiled softly at him.

"i'm glad you're okay..."

dazai gaped. "yes, me too...." he smiled. he couldn't control himself. seeing that small but
roborant and beautiful smile of hers, innocent like a lotus blossom and starry to the oculus. he hugged her- relieved to see her unharmed , though it's y/n we're talking about but when looked up at jun, he mouthed a thank you.
in which dazai smiled at. and at first, y/n was completely taken aback by this hug, she hesitated to hug back because the leaps her heart took were uncontrollable and scary.

a little perplexed why jun thanked him so silently, dazai pulled away from y/n and saw her hesitant state.

"you didn't like the hug-"
"it's not that! anyways...let's go find the others."

"HELLOOOO~~~ what do we have here??"

y/n's breath hitched. slow clapping, chuckling and a tension. y/n and dazai looked up to see hanae flying next to jun. y/n narrowed her eyes. and with a clap of hanae's hands, they were back to dazai's original
captive hiding place with the sharp tools and electric chair. y/n looked around, and jun sighed tiredly.