[seven - my first love]

❛𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐃

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐃. 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

at work, in the office, everything felt normal. for everyone except dazai and y/n to be more exact. there was a slight tension radiating between the two. y/n felt weird. definitely not in a good way, obviously. she felt her heart sting a bit and she felt ridiculously stressed.
she knew ignoring one of her colleagues would be majorly impossible but the least she could do, was not talk to him outside of work.

this routine for y/n lasted for at least a whole week at the agency.

but dazai on the other hand, wanted to be forgiven. to comfort y/n that it was only a mistake and that it wasn't his intentions to hurt her. y/n understood that deep inside of her. perhaps she was being dramatic...too extravagantly dramatic for everybody's liking.
no one was aware of the tension coming off from y/n as she quickly for her work done to get home earlier.

dazai noticed and quickly got up. kunikida only sighed at his persistence, knowing something happened between ten two of them.

"l/n. do you have a moment?" dazai stopped her from heading down the stairs. hesitantly, she turned around her body slightly, frowning and looking at him emotionless. dazai almost choked on his words, heart beating fast. he couldn't live with you hating him for one small mistake. "i'm sorry about yesterday. i really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?" he boldly took your hands in him, making you turn to him completely.

you didn't reply. rather you slightly cringed.
but you accepted the apology only because you secretly accepted the fact that you were dramatic yesterday and a death scene coming across your mind was far too much. besides, you suspected that if you hated dazai, he would be more obsessed with suicide. you couldn't bare with another death in your life, not someone that you found intelligent despite his annoying side.

"it's fine." you slowly pull your hands away and avert your gaze away from his. "now. if you excuse me. i have to go somewhere." you turn away and walk off. just like that, dazai found himself smiling like an idiot.

"stop smiling like that. i still don't like you."

dazai chuckled. "oh. i'll get you to like me,
n/n-love!"

"n/n-love?!"

"love you! cya!"

with that, dazai slid back to the office, happy as ever when y/n was irritated at the nickname he gave her.

-

second person pov 
you had a slight sad and hurt expression on your face. looking down at the grave in front of you. his voice echoed in your head once again. not that you were grieving on the death. you were just hit with these old emotions you felt years ago. you promised yourself that was only thing that was going to hurt you in a dreadful way. but being reminded that you failed to save such a beautiful life made you want to scream out of agony.