[twenty - yūgen]

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❜

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

dazai was speechless; how could he not suspect it? he knew y/n was hiding something from him, but he never thought she'd be a person with multiple abilities. it had a word to it, but he was so busy staring up at the two girls fighting up on the air. teleporting here and there, blasts of luminous lights and punches. y/n ability registered in her file,

"the tender orphic night"

was all a lie perhaps. y/n didn't have a main ability, she was just a psychic. he looked down at his side, his broken vest and trench coat that formed a circle, where the bloody shot was supposed to be there. was fine, completely gone. he can stretch, he can poke it, he can stand up and walk. though, being mesmerized at how much y/n cared.

y/n teleported away from hanae's kick and kicked her from behind, shoes making contact with her head. her white flames didn't cease. her anger was no match for hanae's pleasure. the insanity she held didn't overpower y/n's flames. hanae managed to pin y/n to the ground, creating a large crater and making dust go everywhere.

coughing, dazai used his hand to swoosh away the dust and see y/n push hanae off, flying off to the sky. y/n teleported again, at the sky and hit hanae with her flames.
"woah..." dazai was stunned.

"ryuko, deserves to live! he's family!" hanae argued, missing a punch. "you a too far gone...." y/n's white light grew and so did hanae's panic. "gyah!" hanae felt threatened. and that gave y/n an opening. an opening to kill her. y/n took off her pins. "DAZAI, GET OUT OF THERE!" risaki's voice was heard on his mic. it started working after the assistants managed to hack into them to activate them. and he ran out the door, before y/n used her biggest light ball above her head and smashed it down on hanae.

the arena exploded once the two girls fell to the ground. y/n on top of hanae's limp body. the roof was broken, the windows shattered, and the walls broke down slowly. y/n's breaths were heavy. she looked dow at game through her white eyes , and saw the dead look in her eyes. the light of her malicious eyes gone, and her blood made a huge puddle.
dazai walked back in, coming back in for y/n.

her flames were yet to be put out. y/n closed her eye shut, taking in deep breaths.

"no! no! no! no! NO! STOP IT! STOP IT Y/N BEFORE YOU KILL EVERYBODY!"

y/n yelled mentally, chest rising up and down and she pressed further into hanae's lifeless body. dazai walked closer, and kneeled in front of y/n. she opened her eyes and saw him, his amazed expression. she shivered, for the second time in her life she felt frightened. she felt scared for her life and other's life.