[two-not destined]

❛𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒❜

❛𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒,
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐘
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐃
𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓
𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

(𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

now that that little accident happened yesterday, dazai's mind always wandered off to you and you only. who knew your first encounter together ended up with dazai falling in love with you.

another day of work came and fukuzawa assigned you to patrolling a part of the city by yourself. he knew you were more than capable to take care of yourself, so you were so relieved when fukuzawa recline dazai's childish requests to join you as an excuse to get close to you. you couldn't help but smile a bit before heading out.

apparently, there were rumors saying someone in the port mafia is on a hunt for the ada's newest member. which is you. and it's hard to believe the person looking for you was a certain someone's ex-partner. you were only casually walking through an empty ass street until you mentally heard

'that must be her! oh wow, she's pretty but what's with the emotionless face? she must already had enough of dazai's bullshit. totally get it. maybe i should introduce...what- no!! what am i thinking?! but she looks so lonely, i almost feel bad. you know what, maybe just pretending to accidentally bump into her would make something special between us. maybe she'll even join the port mafia because it's better!'

you deadpan.

'chuuya nakahara,huh? ugh. seriously. what the hell IS he thinking?'

you thought before turning back around to where there were more people in the town. you didn't where he was, but that didn't matter as long as you teleported before touching him. just as you were gonna turn a corner, he appeared. his ginger hair and fancy attire with that hat was something that easily gave away you worked for someone. luckily, his eyes were closed and he had already prepared for the small impact between you and him.

you looked back once you teleported and used your telekinesis to lift him up on his own two feet before he almost fell. "huh. what the?....what the?!" chuuya looked back to see you walking as if nothing happened. his first plan to talk to you failed. if he knew you were just on patrol, he would have attacked somewhere for you to come around. then, he would at least interact with you a bit.

-

plan b for chuuya to talk to you including risking his wallet. you see, the plan was to walk pass you and 'accidentally' drop his wallet so you could give it to him. hoping that you won't recognize who he actually is, he still wanted to communicate.