[eight - lucid dreaming]

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔...

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄
𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓
𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌,
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍
𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐃 𝐁𝐄
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒.❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

a few days passed after the reunion of risaki and y/n. the two girls caught up with their lives, telling each other how they changed after high school. not a drastic change in them but they did have a few differences when they were teens. at work, y/n got the tiniest annoyed when risaki bothered her to introduce her to her colleagues. especially the bandaged man she called hot.

"risaki, this is doppo kunikida, a good friend of mines. kunikida, this is risaki kazumi." y/n effortlessly introduced, gesturing a hand to her female friend then to her male friend.
they could only sweatdropped at the lack of emotion coming from the already bored girl as she made her way to the right side of the office.

after many introductions being made, dazai came last and risaki could only tremble with rhapsodic. "ah, the one you've been waiting for risaki...dazai, this is a friend of mine from highschool, risaki kazumi. i hope the both of you get along perfectly..." y/n lazily said, opposite of how she looked. well-relaxed, stunned and happy.

risaki observed the way dazai looked at y/n. in years had she wished someone to look at her that way. but from her luck and unique personality, risaki couldn't find that special someone. her envy for y/n only made her filled with jealousy. jealousy that she couldn't make someone fall in love with her but y/n had the qualities for it. that didn't mean risaki didn't want to be friends with y/n anymore. without doubt risaki loves y/n as a friend, she cherishes their friendship and she's been dying to reunite with her ever since college.

and something tells her, that y/n has found a soulmate already.

-

second person pov

"my! my! you're very beautiful, kazumi!"

perhaps...perhaps....

dazai's idea to make y/n jealous was not working. or at least that's what everybody thought as y/n ignored dazai's and risaki's flirting session during work. knowing nothin that they'll say will work. "i never met someone as outgoing as you, kazumi~!"

"oh stop it! you're making me blush, dazai~!"

their comments on each other never failed to irk you and ruin your mood on working. you seemed the most annoyed with the pair than most. or perhaps you were truly jealous that dazai said those things to your friend that he barely knew. after all, her looks were nothing more than average. you had slightly better looks and even you could say such things. your self esteem isn't exactly high but you knew you were good-looking. so when dazai would flirt with you saying you were ravishing and statuesque, it was hard to believe so you would never get flattered at lies.