[seventeen - latch]

❛𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓,𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄❜

❛𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓,
𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓
𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎
𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

the men and woman who were kidnapped, whom refused to join ryuko's scheme to take over japan, were saved. over ten lives rescued from the torturing funhouse. the complicated structure took a lot out of their energy but they were free, now. all they had to do was get help for the teenagers trapped inside the basement or underground level they fell into.

it was more of an underground arena. an platinum grey and amber arena with nice patters one it's walls with round corners. the ceiling closed with a loud bang when y/n and her friends stopped in midair before falling back down with little harm. that happened ten minutes ago. all y/n could is struggle to be set free as ryuko tortured her friends with zombie ability users who only walked under ryuko's will.

seeing risaki, get kicked rapidity, katsuhiko shaken in a cage like an animal, tomomi and hayate having to be carved by a sharp knife, the cuts forming patterns and worlds on their skin and exposed stomach. y/n was on the brink of madness if ryuko kept smiling in satisfactory upon her friends.

she tried burning collar around her while struggling to get back up. "isn't this marvelous~! once they die out of agony, you'll be so ridiculously angry that i'll finally have a worthy battle~!" ryuko cheered as y/n's eyes flared up, into flames. the amount of anger, remarkably bursted through her collar.
"huh? wha.." ryuko saw her teleport from one friend to another, defeating their enemies and killing them for a good.

"i didn't buy you as a murderer!" ryuko laughed. "fascinating!"

y/n teleported in front of him, glaring at him.
ryuko faces her and brought his arms up.
"i can not wait for you to join my side when i beat you!" ryuko cheered. "sure like to see you try.." y/n muttered. as much as she hates saying that cliche line, y/n teleported forwards and kicked ryuko hard enough to create a crater at the wall he smashed on. groaning while trying to stand up, ryuko let out a satisfied laugh.

"not bad..."

for ten minutes straight, y/n and ryuko fought. it was so painful, due to the fact y/n had to create a barrier around them so their powers would not hit her friends. the dead people were collateral damage but that didn't mean squat to y/n and ryuko. she focused on punching him and ryuko focused on breaking her arm with his magic strings released out his hands.

stupid, i know but just deal with me here.
y/n and ryuko were fighting like crazy. and having to keep up a barrier so her friends don't get hit is harder than she thought it wouldn't be. hitting her back against it, felt like hell while ryuko kicked her across. she must have e underestimated him...but she had the odds in her favor.