[fifteen - selcouth ]

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊,𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐀𝐇 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃

𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊,
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐀𝐇 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀
𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃. ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

THREE YEARS AGO

as a second year in high school, it was supposedly going to get harder with studies. or more stressfully than the first year, at least that what y/n thought it would be. with that being said, perhaps there was a slight chance that her friends could focus more of school than their shenanigans. they were exceptionally energetic no matter the situation, always making trouble seem like a comedy skit.

it's what made them..not boring. but without a doubt y/n thought they were ridiculously too troublesome for her. everything she tried to do during her first year in highschool, was to simply stay away from the eccentric group she calls her friends. that obviously didn't work out, as she's very used to hanging out with them again and again with taichi clinging onto her like a lost child. in the middle of their second year, was when everything changed. just two months later when she first heard of the armed detective agency.

"that's all for class today, boys and girls. have a good day. and don't forget about the danc-"
"ne, sensei! don't your think the school should shut down..because of the recent disappearances in the city. it's not that far from here, we could all be potentially in danger!" the vice president exclaimed. y/n's group, katsuhiko, the beaming courageous and fit classmates of hers.

their homeroom teacher gaped, wrapping her fingers around her chin. "i'm worries about that too, trust me. the teachers have been talking about it nonstop. try to stay calm, please..."

y/n scoffed, resting her knuckles on her cheek whilst her group of friends surrounded her desk casually. the class president running up to them with a boisterous greeting. taichi smiles at them, having fun nonetheless.
he looked down at y/n, who watched them tiredly. he chuckled and held her hand that was on the desk, causing faint coral to wash over y/n's cheeks. "i suppose we can't hang out after school like we normally would." taichi frowned.

"this is horrible! and the streets are usually empty so it feels soo unreal..!" tomomo, a girl with sort brunet hair, whimpered, clenching her fists. "hah! i'm not scared! i can fight them off!" risaki confidently said, crossing her arms. a male with fern colored hair next to her, rolled his eyes. "please, you know you're scared, kazumi."