[six - vagarious]

❛𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐀, 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄,𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈-𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄? ❜

❛𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐀, 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄,
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓
𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈-
𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄? ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

a day passed from the incident. atsushi recovered due to yosano's unique treatment.
after writing work reports, yosano and y/n went to the mall and have a short girls day out. y/n isn't a fan of shopping or hanging out but some reason she didn't feel the need to go straight home. besides, there's a new cafe in the mall and it had all kind of sweets which she definitely is going to try out.

after a few stores and constant spending money on new clothing, y/n and yosano finally made their way to find the new bakery.
yosano obviously had more bags than y/n but that didn't matter much. as y/n walked ahead happily to the location she was dying to go, yosano couldn't help but chuckle lightly as she practically bounced with excitement.

-

y/n ate with pure bliss written all over her face as the spoon she ate the different flavored  sundae with a side of a [favorite flavor] smoothie. yosano found it quite appealing that you love junk food and yet maintain a beautiful regular body.  yosano ate her cake slowly.

second person pov
"so, you and dazai huh?" she smirked. you stopped eating and averted your gaze on her lazily. "what?"

"isn't is obvious that he has a thing for you?"

you sigh and plucked a mini strawberry in your mouth. you ate it before answering yosano who still had her cheeky smirk on.
"we don't talk about that. he's probably joking around." you pretend to act unnoticeably dense so you could eat your sundae in peace. "fine. if you don't wanna falso about it, sure. can you at least tell me your opinion on dazai?" yosano pushes further, knuckles laying on her cheek which her right elbow was on the clean surface.

you continued eating. eyes closed. cheeks flushed from the outstanding taste. you shrug, keeping your calm from the subject. yosano was not pleased and groaned. "come on. there has to be something!" she pouted. you open your eyes and eyed her. once again,  you shrug. "he's alright...barely." you admit. "fair enough." yosano smiled. "i just have a feeling that he's so in love with you. hellbent i'm getting you to love him too."

you open your eyes, e/c irises filled with slight astonishment but faded away with arrogance. you didn't pry much into yosano's words as they did not mean much to you.