[three-backfired]

❛𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘,𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓❜

❛𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘,
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒,
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

(𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

the past two days, you were sort of stressed due to another problem. you felt as if you bring misfortune to yourself and yourself only. you see, just recently, you were assigned a mission and was assistance by atsushi. speaking of which you were surprised to witness how smart he could be in a mission despite his naive little antics.

you blew out a puff and layed your head on your desk as kunikida rapidly typed in his laptop, atsushi working as well, ranpo eating his snacks and other shit like that. "is something wrong, l/n~?"

of course dazai had to notice your current state. you didn't look up and decided not to answer. you knew everybody in the agency became aware of the little incident two days ago. between you and chuuya.

you wouldn't exactly say it's your fault, just a little mistake but thank to that stupid mistake chuuya might have fallen in love with you. dazai was the only one who didn't know about it, because well, who actaully wants to tell a lovesick man that his crush accidentally kissed his former partner.

"let's not talk about it..." atsushi nervously laughed.

this is how it all went down:
[two days ago:9:35pm]

atsushi sweatdropped as you grimace in disgust as ten sight before your eyes. chuuya and the disguised mori stood in front of the two. mori looked completely stunned but fine, and chuuya was well...drunk with a flush across his face.

"well isn't it fancy running into you two~." mori chuckled lowly. "we don't want trouble, so we'll be off now." you spoke monotonously before glancing at atsushi who gazed back at you, when he did, you jerked your head to the right indicating you both will leave immediately. you only came to the alleyway cause you heard whining noises like a kid complaining he wants five more minutes in the playground.

atsushi followed you but got stopped when e saw chuuya clinging on you. he swore he could see a couple of irk marks on your head and he backed away scarily, knowing making you mad wasn't a good idea.

"you're y/n l/n, aren't ya? i may say, you're quite stunning, good-looking." chuuya flirted. mori suppressed a laugh and you glare at the ginger. you did not hesitate to remove his hand and continue walking away, saying "come on atsushi. mori, you best take chuuya back to your mafia and take care of him. he seems worse when he's drunk."