Field trip to SI 2/3

T.W- Bullying

Peters P.O.V)

I woke up with a groan as realization hit me of what was happening today.

The field trip.

Home.

"Friday what's the time?" I asked groggily.

'8:00 AM Peter,' Friday answered swiftly.

"Thanks FRI," I say more awake.

I get up and do my normal routine of showering, changing and going to eat.

I walk into the kitchen to see uncle Steve making pancakes "hey Petey hungry?" he asks.

"Defenitly," I reply.

I eat 5 pancakes to help my metabolism and head out, shouting goodbyes to everyone.

I get to the car to go to school even though I'm coming back in and hour, "heya Happy," I say sitting in my seat.

"Hello," he states no emotion in his voice.

But I don't mind, I know he cares about me.

-

I arrive at school and thank Happy while waving goodbye over my shoulder and go to the yellow bus.

"Mister Parker - stark (thats peter thinking) - good to see you are not late," he says.

"Good to not be late," I respond and get onto the bus spotting ned and MJ at the back of the bus.

"Hey Peter are you excited," Ned asked.

"No I'm dreading it please can you break my arm or leg so I don't have to go," I ask pleadingly. 

"No can do sorry."

The bus starts moving once everyone is present and I plug in my ear phones and listen to music.

Half way there and Ned is still rambling on about how excited he is to go.

Flash is sat in front and shouts back "I hope your ready to be exposed Penis Parker," and swivels back around to the front.

Mr Harrington ignoring Flashs comment.

I sigh and turn up my music.

After another ten minutes I hear gasps and shouting. The bus stops and I look out to see my house.

The teacher shouts "students I want you all on your best behaviour this is the school reputation on the line," with that he walks of the bus and the students eagerly follow.

I walk off the bus slowly not ready for the storm that's about to hit.

I go to the back of the group with Ned and MJ beside me.

We walk into the reception and everyone gasps and ohhhs at the high tech reception.

Even MJ looks up from the book she is reading to take in her surroundings.

I just stand there, sure when I first got here that was my reaction but now I see it every day.

Mr Harrington goes up to Molly and says "Hello this is midtown high here for 9:30 all day tour."

"Ahh yes let me get you a guide."

After a couple minutes Sandy arrives one of the interns I have worked with before.

"Hello I am Sandy and I'm your tour guide for today," she says carrying tour passes with her.

"I'm an intern here for Stark industries," she carries on.