The Heir

A/N- Maybe 5 more chapters to this book. I'm not sure. Also i tried to do my math homework and gave up lmao i don't care.

Summary- The class goes on a trip and a little more information was said then needed. Oops. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

"Class before you go I have an announcement," my teacher shouts just as the bell goes.

We all groan as he says that, sitting back down and waiting for him to hurry up.

"We have a trip. To... Stark tower."

My heart drops and I feel myself tense up, oh shit. 

"Oh my Gods dude, I can't wait," Ned exclaims from beside me.

Sarcastically I reply "nor can I," with just as much 'excitement.'

-

"Dad, please don't make me go," I beg my dad as he reads the slip.

I pull my bambi eyes on him and let my eyes brim with tears "please dada" I say in a little voice.

"Ughhh why do you always do that to me. Fine you don't have to go," my dad gives in after glancing at me.

A smile erupts across my face as I jump about "thank you, thank you, thank you."

He just laughs and shooed me away. 

(TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY AS FRICK)

Today my class is meant to be coming, I just plan on spending time with dad and the others so I shouldn't see them. 

I drag myself out of bed and head into the kitchen "morning sleepy head," Clint says, walking past and ruffling my hair.

I glare at him and swat his hand away.

"Morning," I mumble as I sit down, still not fully awake. 

Everyone laughs at me and I glare at them all "shut up," I say.

As my dad places waffles in front of me he says "I have some work to do in the intern labs. Wanna help, you know how much they love you down there."

I smile and nod, forgetting about my class. 

-

When we get into the labs, my dad walks over to see the director of the lab while I get pulled away by the interns to help them with what is needed. 

After some time my dad walks back over, "Petey, you ready to go?"

Just as I was about to reply an intern walks forward and says, "Mini boss, can you help me with something."

I look to the intern and then my dad, he just smiles and nods.

"Have fun bambi," dad says before ruffling my hair and walking away. 

"So what do you need help with?" I ask the intern, who shows me the equation needing my help with. 

(Ned's P.O.V)

As we walk into the tower I can't help my excitement and anxiety grow.

Flash has been shouting a lot of rude things about why Peter isn't here, all obviously incorrect.

"Penis just doesn't want to be exposed because of the little pussy he is," Flash sneers from behind me, his buddies laughing.

I would try to shut him up but I know what might happen if I did. (AYYYY I'M WATCHING THIS THING CALLED HAUNTED HOSPITAL. I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS)

Sadly MJ isn't here to stop Flash so I just have to suck it up and carry on. 

-

"I think it's time to go to the intern labs," our tour guide announces to us, all of our excitement grows as we step into the elevator heading to the labs. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

I can feel my spidey senses grow as time passes but I ignore it as I continue to help the intern.

Bad move.

Because no time later the door opens and I hear people enter the room. (YO THIS SHOW IS KINDA FREAKING ME OUT AND IT'S NEARLY 11 AT NIGHT HERE OOF). 

I know the voice of the loudest person there.

Flash.

I quickly turn away, trying not to be seen by my class.

But as soon as I turn Flash spots me, "PENIS," he shouts, causing everyone to turn their attention toward me.

I turn back slowly and see them all stood there.

"Hi" I mumble. 

"What are you doing here Penis," Flash taunts at me.

Just as I was about to reply dad walked back in, anger swirling in his eyes.

"He is here because he is the heir of this company, oh and not only that. He lives here," my dad says, anger in his voice as he walks toward me and slings an arm over me.

The class stares shocked at what he said and Flash stutter out "W-What."

Dad just smirks and looks at everyone "that's right, you heard me. Just know, if anyone finds out about that before they're meant to, I and all the avengers will end you," Dad says calmly, a deadly tone lacing his voice behind the calmness.

Dad takes me out smiling down at me, "come one kiddo, let's go watch something," he says as the door closes on the stunned class. 

-

-

-

A/N- Sorry this is short and bad lol. 

- M xx