Overnight

A/N- Hey I'm super down cause I just started school again and I'm just not coping well. But oh well. I hope you like this one.

Summery- Peter and his class have a surprise overnight field trip. What could go wrong?? EVERYTHING...

(Peters P.O.V)

I sat in class bored out of my mind, you see this is my chemistry class and I've already learnt all this stuff with my dad and Uncle Bruce.

Ned is sat next to me and has to keep jabbing me in the ribs to keep me awake.

I zone out of what my teacher is saying until the words 'field trip' is heard and I snap my head up to hear what Mr Knight (i don't even know) is saying.

"Class, we are lucky to be going on an overnight trip to a surprise location, it will happen this Friday and we will leave school the start of school and leave there Saturday at midday, so collect a slip before you leave," Mr knight finishes and the bell rings.

I pack up my things and head toward the door with Ned and MJ in tow picking up a slip as we leave.

"Where do you think we will go?" Ned questions beside me.

I look over to him and shrug not really caring about where we are going.

MJ leaves and Ned and I start to walk out of school and we talk about star wars and Spiderman.

Yes, Ned knows who I am, I need my guy in the chair.

Once outside I say goodbye and walk over to the black SUV that Happy is in.

I refuse to ride to and from school in a limo.

"Hey Happy," I say.

"Hey kid," he replies.

I blabber on about my day and although Happy won't admit it I know he loves me.

Once we arrive at the tower after a 30 minute drive I jump out and shout a thank you to Happy who waves me off.

I walk in saying hi to the security and receptionist and jump into the elevator while being greeted by FRIDAY, then head up to the common room.

I step out of the elevator and see all my family on the sofa talking and watching a show.

"I'm back," I say, every head turns to me and people start to say hi back to me.

I walk down to my dad's lab and see him working on his suit. "Hey dad," I say as I enter the lab.

"Hey kiddo how was school?" He asks, getting up and hugging me.

"Yeah it was good," I reply.

"Please can you sign this slip it's for a surprise trip somewhere, its overnight as well on Friday, although I don't know where it is apparently it's a surprise," I say handing him the piece of paper.

As he signs it I see a glint in his eyes and I can't help but feel suspicious as to what he knows.

As he hands me back the paper I say a quick goodbye and head into my lab opposite to my dad and begin work on a new robot to do chores around the place.

Once it hits 7 o'clock I head downstairs to the kitchen/common room and eat with my family.

Everyone is grinning at me and I smile back just thinking they are happy and not noticing the glint of mischief in their eyes.