Mini Boss

Summary- Peter is known very well around the tower, he is referred to as Mini Boss/Mini Stark. Every employee knows he is the next boss, he even sometimes run the company when his dad is busy. What happens when his school and day to day life crash together. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

I step out of the elevator heading toward the intern labs.

I decided to come down and help them out a bit.

I open up the lab door and walk in, every head turns to me and nods in respect, making sure they are presentable for the future boss, I also hear multiple gasps and muttering of new interns saying it is their next boss.

I chuckle as they all are very respectable toward me, "you guys know you don't have to be really polite or presentable around me right," I say looking around the room, no one replies so i carry on "you do see what I am wearing right" I say gesturing to my sweatpants and hoodie.

One of the interns called Laura turns to me and says "you look lovely mini boss."

I sigh knowing I will never be able to get them to be any different around me.

"Alright who wants my help?" I question. 

Three hours later and I have helped everyone and given them advice on what to do next.

"Thank you so much Mini Boss, you are always here to help so thank you," the lab director Henry says.

"It's nothing really, I love helping you guys," I say, looking around the room I see smiles plastered on everyone's face.

I smile back warmly before exiting the lab heading back up the lift to get to the penthouse level.

"How'd it go kid?" My dad questions as I enter the common room.

"Yeah it went really well, everyone is on track," I explain.

He looks me up and down and laughs saying "did you really wear that to go to the labs."

I smile sheepishly before nodding my head, "you are definitely mine," he says laughing. 

-

It's the next day and I enter my chemistry class, sitting beside Ned,

Flash taunting me from behind.

"Hey dude. How are you?" Ned asks looking up from his page he was writing notes on.

"I'm good thanks Ned. You?" I question back.

Ned goes off about how his day is, MJ looking up from her book shaking  her head as he rambles on.

I lose focus half way through looking up to the bored that says in big writing 'FIELD TRIP.'

Once Ned has finished I turn to him, confusion evident in my eyes as I ask "do you know where this field trip is."

His eyes light up at the mention of the trip, but it soon turns to guilt as he nods his head.

More confused than before I ask "where is it then?" Getting a little frustrated that he won't tell me.

"Dude, just know I am sorry, but I am ecstatic. We are going to Stark Industries," Ned replies happily.

"Tell me you are joking. Tell me I am not going on a trip to my own home," I say feeling dread creep in at all sides, consuming my inner thoughts.

Ned seems to notice this and his demeanor turns from excitement to guilt as he nods his head. 

I sigh even more as I hear Flash from behind me suddenly call out "looking forward to your lies to be exposed. Poor old Puny Parker lying about his internship. Why would they want you anyway," he says sauntering past me and picking up a slip.