Protocol: Protect Peter Stark

A/N- Fridays are so busy and i'm so tired, like always now. Also Happy New Year to those who celebrate it now.

T.W- Bullying, blood. 

Summary- As soon as Peter was born, Tony made a protocol. 'Protect Peter Stark', also known as 'PPPS'. FRIDAY would alert everyone as soon as something happened to him. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

To say my family was over protective, and panic easily is an understatement. Like for example, this one time- 

A three year old me was running around, squealing in amusement as I dodge all the obstacles around me. I ignore all the warnings from my dad who is telling me to slow down. Next thing I know, I was on the floor, and of course as a three year old, I cried in pain as my knee started to hurt. 

FRIDAYS voice cuts through my cries, 'Protocol PPS' has been activated, notifying the avengers' FRIDAY says, within seconds all the avengers (my family) where there.   

Yeah, extreme right.

Now, no matter what, if I'm ill, hurt or anything that could so called 'endangered me,' everyone is alerted with the protocol. 

So, how this trip is going to go alright, with Flash, threatening me and maybe even hurting me, when FRIDAY sees everything and won't even bat an AI, eye alerting everyone there is a PPS protocol underway.

-

"Come on dude. Cheer up," Ned cheers brightly from beside me.

I turn to him, my facial expression angered.

"Ned, if Flash does one. And I mean ONE thing to me that FRIDAY tells my family about. He will die," I say to him, my tone holding a sense of seriousness you never normally hear in my voice. 

Almost like he heard me saying his name Flash steps onto the bus, his aura full of pride and snobeness, like he owns the place and people should respect him.

He looks to me and sneers, his face contouring into and ugly mesh of 'hate' (he looks more like a rat). (Listening to whale sounds. Nice)

"You're dead Penis, I'll make sure of that by the end of this trip," Flash taunts from in front of me.

I just sigh and turn to Ned and raise my eyebrows. 

-

(Now i'm listening to some rain sounds. Pls don't judge, i'm just exhausted right now) 

We step off the bus, of course I get shoved to the side by Flash, making me stumble slightly.

He and some others just laugh at that, while Ned puts a hand on my shoulder to balance me.

Then, everything falls silent as they all seem to be captivated by the sheer beauty and elegance of the tower, I don't think that though, I think of it as my home, then again though, it is my house.

We all travel inside, everyone (beside me) in awe at the luxury of just the reception. 

-

So far everything had gone good, Flash had been to absorbed in everything to pick on me.

That was at least until lunch rolled around. 

Everyone had promised not to come to me, and I believed them, that was of course, unless something happens.

A few more hours and then I'll be out of the clear. 

"I'll be back in a minute," I say to Ned and MJ, while standing up and heading to the bathroom.

They just nod, while waving me off. 

I walk in and then feel my spidey senses start to grow.

I shrug them off and head to the sink, splashing my face with some water.

Just then the door opens and Flash strolls in, "so what Penis, you think just cause it's a trip you can get away without getting taught a lesson," Flash says as he walks toward me. 

I try to back up, knowing what will happen if he does hit me.

But Alas, I hit the wall, a smirk growing on Flash's face and he cracks his knuckles in an 'intimidating' way. 

Pain explodes across my nose, something thick and wet falling down my face, I recognise it as blood.

Oh no.

I stumble back, my hands flying toward my nose as blood stains my white shirt.

I don't hear FRIDAY, but know she has alerted everyone from the protocol. 

Before I have much more time to think, I'm hit with another blow, this one to the side of the face.

Sure Flash might be human, but his punch is strong.

When he fist collides with the side of my face, I feel the wall against my face as my neck is snapped (NOT LITERALLY OOF) to the side. 

I can't help the whimper that escapes my lips as I fall to the floor, my head fuzzy and confusion sweeping me.

I hear a door being slammed open, shouting echoing of the walls.

Two hands carefully grab the sides of my face, lightly pulling my head up.

Focusing, I see my dad in front of me, saying something. 

Concentrating I finally hear, "Petey, are you okay Bambi."

I lean slightly more into dads hands, wanting the comfort.

He seems to understand as he lightly pulls me into his chest, one hand wrapped around my back while the other in my hair, keeping my head rested against his chest.

"That hurt," I say slightly amused. 

I feel my dads chest rumble slightly, a little laugh falling from his lips.

He pulls away and says "come on Bubba, let's get you sorted out."

I nod and he helps me stand. "Wait, where's Flash," I say stopping my movements.

Dad sighs, anger distantly lighting his eyes, "the others have gone to have a little word with him. Make sure he stops what he is doing to you and make sure he doesn't talk about any of this to someone," he says casually.

I sigh knowing that won't end well, at least fro Flash. 

-

Oh boy was I right, Flash wasn't seen again, apparently the teacher had a text saying his parents had picked him up.

I just stayed in bed watching star wars with dad, and sleeping.

The next week I went in, Flash was there.

He didn't even look at me, quickly walking past me.

His arm was broken and his face looked pretty bruised and he winced quite a lot. But I mean hey, it could have been so much worse.

He could be dead. 

-

-

-

A/N- 3 hours later and i'm done. This took a while =)

- M xx