Peter???

A/N- this is the last one from my other book. I will probably update this one once a week or twice if I have time

T.W- Blood. Bullying. 

Summery- peter and his class are going on a surprise tour but before peter can arrive at school he gets into trouble and has to go to the medbay. Goes to tower on weekends and when May is away. May is currently away.

(Peters P.O.V)

I'm so excited today is the surprise trip and I can't wait.

My alarm started beeping and I jumped out of bed.

Heading toward the kitchen to see Steve and Bucky making food.

"Hey guys," I say entering.

"Hey Pete," Bucky and Steve reply.

Tony walks in (Yes I call him Tony after him refusing to reply otherwise) with a smug smile on his face.

"What's with the smile?" I question eating my breakfast.

"Nothing. Have fun on your trip. I'll talk to you later," his smile turned into a smirk as he left.

Huh wonder what's up.

-

I leave early to patrol a bit before.

Halfway through patrol spidey senses tell me where to go.

When I arrive at the top of the building I look down into the alley way and see a young child and women surrounded by a dozen men with guns and knives.

God, I think I think to myself

This is gonna be hard.

I jump down and say "didn't anyone tell you it's rude to try to shot someone."

Everyone turns to me and they start approaching me.

They turn their guns toward me and the one in the middle stares menacingly.

They start shooting at me but my spidey sense warns me.

I dodge most of them one lodges itself in my shoulder and the same time a bullet scrapes across my side.

I crash to the floor as pain floods my system.

I start webbing all the people around me along with their weapons.

I stand wincing once they are all webbed up, at least that's what i thought.

I turn around and my spidey sense go haywire a second to late, a knife is plunged into my gut.

It's the guy from before with the menacing look.

Why today, out of all days why today, I think to myself.

I drop to the floor for the second time within 5 minuets.

I go to web the dude up but not before he shots me in my abdomen.

Danm they got me good, I thought angrily. 

'Peter it seems you have several severe wounds, would you like me to call Mister Stark,' Karen asks through my mask worriedly.

"Y-yes pl-please," I reply weakly holding myself up with the wall wincing with every movement.

"Hey kid are you ok, aren't you meant to be at school," he questions.