Boss man

Summary- Being Tony Stark's son comes with some ups and some downs. Peter is known as 'Mini Stark' or 'Boss man' around the tower. What happens when his home and school life clash in one horrible, embarrassing trip.

T.W- Bullying, swearing

(Peter's P.O.V)

The tower is always a busy, buzzing place.

Interns always running about, scientist working on a new discovery.

Well at least that's what it's like near the bottom of the tower, but at the top it's peaceful, quite and homey.

Well mostly...

-

"PETER!" Uncle Clint shouts, trying to get me to play Mario kart with him.

I sigh and shout back, "NO UNCLE CLINT. I'M GOING DOWN TO THE INTERN LABS."

I hear him groan but ignore it as I head into elevator, FRIDAY moves without me saying anything knowing where I want to go. 

You see, today I should be at school but it was a field trip and dad said there was no need for me to go.

So, instead I'm going to the intern labs to help them, the problem is, is that they treat me like I'm a legend in their eyes.

Sure I'm a Stark but I'm still a normal kid, just a little smarter.

They all call me 'Mini Stark' or 'Boss man,' seeing as they don't dare call dad that in fear of being fired. 

I step out of the elevator, softly humming to myself.

Walking past some interns they send a respectful nod toward me, I send them back a smile and keep walking toward the labs.

When I enter every head looks up to me, the interns who have been here longer smile and say, "sup Boss Man."

While the newer interns either look confused as to who I am or brush themselves down, trying to look smart. 

As I walk further in I see one of the new interns turn to another (who isn't as new), amd say "Who is that?"

Robin, -the intern- laughs and says, "That kid is the smartest. He is also our boss, along with Mr Stark, he is Tony Stark's kid. Everyone calls him Boss man though."

I laugh slightly as the new intern turns to me, shock on his face and he quickly looks himself over. 

I end up helping for quite a while, everyone wanting me to look over something.

One of the interns say that a tour group will be coming in shortly, I just nod as this is a normal occurrence for these kind of labs.

I walk over to an empty table and start to work on my own thing.

I hear a tour guide talking to a group, I hear her mention my appearance.

The group walk in and all the interns talk to them. 

Then I hear the one voice I didn't want to hear while here.

Flash.

"I bet Penis would know no one here," he taunts to no one in particular.

I see the interns closest to him frown at the words but don't comment.

I internally scream, why does this always happen to me.

I look around the lab trying to find a swift exit before I am seen. 

"Parker," one of the people in my class say, every head turns in my direction.

My classes eyes narrow while the interns eyes widen.

Oh no.

"Hey guys. What um what are you doing here?" I say, trying hard to get away.

Flash scoffs and says, "we are here on a trip Penis. What are you doing here is the real question. Let me guess you snuck in here."

I see the tour guide's eyes widen, with recognition and fear as she says, "don't call Boss man that. He could end your future with one word," she says, looking to Flash.

He seems to frown at that and looks around.

All the interns nod and Jake says, "you should leave before FRIDAY tells Mr Stark that Mini Stark is being bullied."

Suddenly a flash (;)) of realisation crosses Flash's face as he says "are you Tony Stark's kid."

I only nod, not wanting many people to see.

Of course they do and chaos erupts from my classmates.

If only Uncle Clint hadn't of been annoying none of this would have happend. 

The doors to the lab burst open and my dad saunters inside, "too late," he says.

He walks over to Flash, ignoring my pleads for him to stop and says,"fuck with my kid one more time and I swear to the Gods I will end you with no hesitation. Understand."

Flash nods so quick, I worry his head might fall off.

"Tell anyone he is my kid and every avenger will be after you," he growls, addressing it the whole class. 

He grabs me by the shoulders and leads me out of the lab, I wave to the interns.

"He was a dick," my dad says, as we step into the elevator.

I laugh and nod saying "I know."

-

-

-

A/N- I'm so tired wow

-M xx