Mission

A/N- Hey.

T.W- Bullying.

Summary- Peter just got back from a mission and isn't going to school because of getting hurt, so, the class comes to him.

(Peter's P.O.V)

I groan into my dad's chest as he adds a little more pressure to the bullet wound in my stomach.

I'm currently laying in the hospital bed on the jet, in dad's arms as we fly back.

He shushes me, carding his free hand through my hand.

You might be wondering how I got here, well; long story short: We were out on a mission, and I didn't have enough time to move.

Now I have a bullet chilling in my chest.

Yeah, not fun.

Dad's arms wrap around me tighter and he says quietly, "no school for you tomorrow bud. Okay."

I don't even bother arguing, too tired and just in pain to argue against him.

"Go to sleep Bubba, when you wake up, you'll be patched up. Okay?" Dad says above me quietly.

"Night dad," I mumble.

"Night Baby," he says before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

-

Waking up just hurt, my body felt stiff and pain shot around me chest as I moved.

I felt a hand over mine and cracked my eyes open.

Dad was there, his eyes shining with relief and worry.

"Hey Petey, how you feeling?" He asks, dimming the lights slightly for me.

I send a thankful look his way, finally being able to open my eyes enough.

I think for a minute before replying, "I'm okay, my stomach just hurts," I tell him truthfully.

He nods and says, "I'm not all the surprised, you'll still be sore for a while," he explains to me.

I nod and say, "when can I leave, you know I hate hospitals."

Sighing he sits beside me again, taking my hand once again he replies, "in a little, you just woke up, Brucie wants to keep an eye on you for a while."

I smile a little and nod. I just decide on shutting my eyes and sleeping until I can leave.

-

Waking up this time was less painful, which I was very thankful for.

My dad comes into my line of sight again and he sends me a relieved smile before saying, "we can go upstairs now."

"Yay," I say quietly, still feeling quite tired.

Dad comes forward as I sit up and helps me to my wobbly feet.

I lean slightly on him as I limp my way out of the room and to the elevator.

As soon as we get to the penthouse level, everyone's head turns to us.

Multiple welcome backs and hugs were shared before dad walked me over to the sofa and sat me down.

I happily grabbed a blanket and put it over me, already feeling exhausted.

Uncle Steve walks over and hands me a cup of hot chocolate, "here you go Pete," he says.

I thank him and take the mug, feeling a little warmth spread around me.

I look at the clock that is on the side and see it is about eleven in the morning.

-

After time, people started to trickle away, leaving it to be just me and dad. The TV is on, playing stranger things.

Just as the next episode is about to start, FRIDAY says, 'Sir, it appears Mrs Potts would like you to do a Q and A, she also says it is non-negotiable and Peter will be fine on his own for a while.'

My dad looks at me, a reluctant look in his eyes.

I just wave him off saying, "go, you don't wanna get onto mum's bad side."

He laughs slightly and stands up, ruffling my hair.

"If you need anything tell FRI and I'll come," he says before hesitantly leaving.

-

Twenty minutes pass and I sigh in boredom.

I try to stand, thankfully being able to.

A smile rising on my face I say, "Hey FRI, where's dad?"

A moment of pause later she says, 'boss is in conference room 220, would you like me to take you to him?"

"Yes Please," I announce, as I walk toward the opening elevator.

-

As I make my way downstairs, I can't stop the slight buzz of my spider senses start to grow as I near dad.

Ignoring it I lightly push the door open, not really paying much attention to the faces all around me.

Just as I spot dad and am about to walk over I hear a gasp and someone, AKA Flash shout, "Oi Penis what happened to you."

I frown but then look down and see I'm shirtless, with a bandage wrapped around my stomach.

Before I have the chance to reply, dad shouts angrily, "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SON THAT."

Flash looks shocked as he looks between me and dad.

"B-but," he stutters out, but dad cuts him off.

"No, how dare you say that to my son. I also know that you have been bullying him. Just know, you will not have any future after this, ever say one mean thing to my kid, and I will end you," Dad says, venom lacing his voice as he steps protectively in front of me.

Flash just nods, not saying anything as my dad shouts, "ALL OF YOU. THIS DOESN'T GET OUT. IF IT DOES, YOU'RE ALL DONE." Again, no one says anything as they all nod.

Dad turns to me, a smile on his face as he says, "come on Pete, let's get you back up to rest."

I nod lightly as he leads me away from the stunned class. Quickly turning I wave goodbye to Ned, who waves back.

-

-

-

A/N- This took so long oof

- M xx