The zoo

A/N- This is a little different, but i forgot to write something and i just remembered. Sorryyyyyy, it was also cause this dumb person (me) forgot what day it is :)

T.W- Bullying, little blood (idk why i put that there but meh) and WAtCh yOUr ProFAnITy

Summary- When Peter's class gets told they are going on a trip to the zoo, they are told they also need a chaperone and someone to stay with you for the day. Fun.

(Peter's P.O.V)

We got told that we are going to the zoo for a trip, it's to learn some more biology as we learn about the growth of animals and all that bull.

I'm looking forward to it because who doesn't like animals, but there is one aspect I'm not looking forward to.

The chaperon. 

-

As I walk into the kitchen I put the slip onto the table, forgetting the part of the chaperon part, I leave it there.

I walk to the fridge and grab a snack and leave, oh what a bad move on my part.

I sit on the sofa and put on Percy Jackson and chow on my snack. (PJ films are so bad I know, I would change it now but I dont want to, just wanna let you all know, the books deserved better.)

- (This is shite sorry)

As we all sit around the dinner table, and I get a look from my dad.

I crinkle my forehead in confusion, not sure what he is saying.

When he pulls out the slip I think nothing of it until he says loudly catching everyone's attention, "who wants to chaperon Peter with me?"

My eyes widen comically, and my mouth falls open like a fish.

Everyone around the room starts to shout, saying how they want to go.

Name after name is written down and I can't help but think one thing.

I am screwed. 

-

As we all left I couldn't help but feel so stupid.

My family, the avengers are all flanking me, apparently trying to keep me safe.

We all pile into the mini (not so mini) van and head toward the zoo, where we are said to meet our class.

This isn't going to end well.

-

As soon as we pull in I jump out, ignoring everyone's shouts to tell me to slow down and wait for them.

I run to Ned and hide behind him, "Peter? What are you doing?" He asks confused.

I only point to the group of confused avengers all pilling out of the minivan looking for me.

"OH MY GOD!" Ned whisper yells from in front of me, "all of them came," Ned exclaims excitedly.

I glare light heartedly at him but he seems to get the message as he mumbles a slight sorry. 

"Is that the avengers," Flash says a little a ways from me.

A smirk rises on my face as he says, "Oi, Penis. Why don't you introduce me?"

Before I have time to reply he pull me by the collar and throws me forward.

Losing my balance I fall to the floor and feel blood seep from my hands and knees.

"Haha, Penis Parker fell," Flash sneers from beside me. 

I feel my face pale as I hear my family fall silent, reluctantly I look up and see all their eyes on me, rage burning deep within the depths of their souls, showing the fire in their eyes.

Dad steps forward and I see him double tap on his reactor, the suit taking over.

I sigh and stand up, not looking directly in their eyes. 

"What the fuck did you just call my kid," he says, voice laced in venom as the others pull out their weapons and get into a defensive stance.

"Y-your k-kid," Flash stutters out, looking between me and dad.

My dad gives me the look saying 'is this dude serious', he looks back at Flash and says "didn't I just say that."

I see Flash gulp and can't help a little smile on my face, but I push it down, no Peter, don't think like that, I think to myself. 

Everyone is now watching as my dad and the others stand a meter in front of me and Flash.

"He is MY KID and THEIR NEPHEW. And you fuck with him, bad move," my dad says, tone dripping with hate.

He along with everyone else raises their weapons, I sigh as I know I have to stop them. 

I step forward and say, "guys, please don't," I give them my puppy eyes and see the fire in their eyes dull down to a flicker.

"Fine," my dad says slightly annoyed.

He turns to Flash fire returning and says, "don't ever touch or speak to Peter again. Otherwise you won't see the light of day."

Flash nods quickly as Bucky steps forward and shouts, "THIS GOES NOWHERE. GOT IT," everyone shrinks at his dangerous tone and nod. 

I look at Uncle Clint then the zoo and say, "let's go see the tigers," Before running off, everyone following and the teacher stood there shook. 

-

-

-

A/N-Well, that was bad. 

-M xx